Interim Coaching Into The Playoffs?

duncja

If we make the Playoffs, it'll be with Mike Smith & Co., you can bet your sweet bippy on that.
I don't know how the strength of schedule between the Aints and us work out, but I think we have as good a chance at winning the South, as they do. And if it ends in a tie, we have the better division record, so we'd win the division. Would that be enough to save Smitty, even if we don't win a game in the Playoffs? Sadly, I'd say it could. So, if that scenario works out, we could see MS on the sidelines again, in 2015 ----- I surely hope not, though...

Anybody who thinks MS job is safe is a moron. to answer the OP Q....That window has passed. Changing to let's say Tice 4 weeks ago, We would be 4-0 in the last 4 games. Now the schedule gets tough, zona,pitt? GB, aints and panthers. We needed this game and the lions game, and had to beat at least the saints again and probably the panties. moot point now, AB did not have the balls for a coaching change when it mattered. Loyalty sucks in business AB should now that. Win by any means necessary ( within the rules of course, saints ) the lions/browns games were clearly smitty's coaching blunders with time management that cost us the games. He is definitely gone after this season, or no one will come to games next year, and filling that new stadium hahaha dream on.....if the smitiot stays all need to go, I give Tice and TD a pass.