Arthur Blank Could Care Less Of What The Average Working Fan Thinks About The Team

aquatrol07

I just don't agree with this. Not one bit.

The guy wants a winner. TOO much.

He was wrong when he pushed Vicks wheelchair. He fired Reeves prematurely.

He hired the wrong coach in Mora.

He went overboard with the Falcon Filter.

He trusted TD waaaay too much.

He shoulda held off on the stadium.

He could've renegotiated concessions instead.

But he cares. He wants a championship. I know that.

He's in a he11 of a mess now tho.

Always get a kick out of watching arthur shake hands with all the VIP'S on the field before game time. Probably wouldn't give the average fan the time of day if you walked up to him.

He was Obamas biggest fundraiser in Georgia. Held a fundraiser awhile back at the Blank Foundation for the Democratic Senatorial Committee or something like that. I haven't been high on Blank since then. Also don't like him milking the city for a new stadium. The 300 million, or whatever it is the states covering could have had more of a benefit going into infrastructure and schools. Funny that it's always the Republicans being blamed for crony capitalists. At the end of the day, Blank is about making money. Holding the city up for 300 million convinced me money comes before a SB ring. The tax-payers literally put 200-300 million in his wallet. Yes, the money is coming from a hotel tax, but why not cut our taxes, and replace it with the hotel tax. Mr. Blank takes priority over the middle class.

http://clatl.com/freshloaf/archives/2013/04/24/blank-reed-barnes-to-host-obama-at-buckhead-fundraiser

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/president-obama-speaks-at-atlanta-fundraiser/nXwq9/

He also donated to Mark Udall, a senator in Colorado who was just whooped in the mid-terms by Cory Gardner. Blank is losing on a lot of fronts. Oh, let's not forget his dear friend Michelle Nunn was also whooped in the mid-terms. Blank hasn't been doing much winning lately outside of getting richer.

He bought the Atlanta Falcons for $545 million shortly after retiring, and the team is now worth $1.125 billion. Its value shot up 21% in the last year thanks to a new $1.2 billion stadium that broke ground in May 2014.

He was Obamas biggest fundraiser in Georgia. Held a fundraiser awhile back at the Blank Foundation for the Democratic Senatorial Committee or something like that. I haven't been high on Blank since then. Also don't like him milking the city for a new stadium. The 300 million, or whatever it is the states covering could have had more of a benefit going into infrastructure and schools. Funny that it's always the Republicans being blames for crony capitalism. At the end of the day, Blank is about making money. Holding the city up for 300 million convinced me money comes before a SB ring.

http://clatl.com/freshloaf/archives/2013/04/24/blank-reed-barnes-to-host-obama-at-buckhead-fundraiser

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/president-obama-speaks-at-atlanta-fundraiser/nXwq9/

He also donated to Mark Udall, a senator in Colorado who was just whooped in the mid-terms by Cory Gardner. Blank is losing on a lot of fronts.

He bought the Atlanta Falcons for $545 million shortly after retiring, and the team is now worth $1.125 billion. Its value shot up 21% in the last year thanks to a new $1.2 billion stadium that broke ground in May 2014.

Lol get out of here with that

He was Obamas biggest fundraiser in Georgia. Held a fundraiser awhile back at the Blank Foundation for the Democratic Senatorial Committee or something like that. I haven't been high on Blank since then. Also don't like him milking the city for a new stadium. The 300 million, or whatever it is the states covering could have had more of a benefit going into infrastructure and schools. Funny that it's always the Republicans being blames for crony capitalism. At the end of the day, Blank is about making money. Holding the city up for 300 million convinced me money comes before a SB ring.

He also donated to Mark Udall, a senator in Colorado who was just whooped in the mid-terms by Cory Gardner. Blank is losing on a lot of fronts.

It's 200 Million from the city. And the dome needs 300 Million in repairs to stay viable for the next 5 years. So the city got a new venue and 100M in the deal.

Don't think I'm in favor of the stadium tho. It's the FANS that are getting screwed on this one. Not the city.

And I don't give a flip if our team owner voted for William T Sherman for president. I want an f'n championship.

Always get a kick out of watching arthur shake hands with all the VIP'S on the field before game time. Probably wouldn't give the average fan the time of day if you walked up to him.

You're absolutely wrong... I have met the man on a corporate event a few years ago. Besides being friendly when we met, he spent time with me (I was a DJ for his executive assistant's birthday party) discussing my computer set up and other aspects of the entertainment business.

We are right in wanting Smith fired for his incompetence over the past few years. Blank however didn't build wealth making knee jerk reactions that fans are allowed to have.

I do think however the time has come. Smith has never been a great clock manager even in the good years.