Roddy White Calls Out Play Calling.

braves_n_falcons

All I hope is that this is anot her nail in the coffin for Smith. What I don't understand why can't the Atl press question Atlanta sports teams manegment but players do their jobs for them.

The Braves and the Falcons both have the worse Coach/manger in their respective sporats yet the press never calls them out.

Im a huge Braves fan and I have watched every game I possibly could for last 30 years but next won't watch ONE and I know a lot of Braves fans doing the same. Blank risk pushing his Fan base to the same place.

To sell tickets in the Sphincter Dome, he has to make a bang. Big time coach, big time staff and a new attitude. you cannot fill a billion dollar stadium with a pop warner team playing. The **** has got to give. The blade will drop the Monday after our season officially ends. Although it was over game three this year.......

Mike Smith is just terrible with how he manages a game now. Roddy is right...The team should have kept pressing and let the clock bleed, but instead, Mike Smith decided to let things ride on 1 play. How many times now has Mike Smith put the teams faith on one play only to get nothing from it. Stupid. Mike Smith and his boy Koetter need to go back to Jacksonville.

Edited by 4dabirds