All You Julio Apologists

Osiruz

Remember the other thread where I was ridiculed for saying odell beckham is better than brick hands? Watch this game and see how a truly elite wideout adjusts to the ball.

I said it before the draft he was going to be a steal, and I've even had him on my fantasy team 5 weeks ago. Its too bad our gm can't identify talent and the ones he reaches for are monumental busts.

Dude already has more TDs playing 4 and 1/2 less games.

Edited by osiruz

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I told everyone before if he slips to the saints he'd be a steal, same for barr. Too bad we have a blind gm that can't see talent if it punched him in the face.

Imo you trade julio and get picks cause these new breed of wrs coming out are just as good and have even much better hands.

It helps that their OC doesn't flinch that the defense actually covers ODB. Our OC thinks the defense covering Julio means "don't throw him the ball".

Dont blame it on the o.c

We threw the ball to him 13 times today, he only caugh it 5 times and was vastly outshone by the more clutch roddy white. If this dude didn't have toes for fingers he wouldve had those 2 throws to the sidelines and possibly caught a deep bomb. Its been the same theme with him since the giants game.

I agree with everything you say. I thought the Julio trade was stupid and I think ODB is better. However how is I told you so's and acting like a child going to help this team? Its not at all.

It might not but its getting tired being able to pick better than our gm. Our personnel decisions are getting ludicrous, and every season we overreach for sucky f.a's that everyone knows are sucky.

Only way for us to get better is with a new gm and coach. We need a g.m that isn't going to serverly overpay for talent and obsess with trading up, and a h.c that can actually manage the clock and not panic.

Edited by osiruz

Its beginning to look like we gave up all of those picks for a #2 receiver..smh.

He's severely regressed. I thought he overcame the butter fingers issue, and then he straight up faceplants and embarasses us. When we had to get a third down we went to RW and its telling.

Edited by osiruz

But "he could be as good as Randy Moss". And "he's waaaaay better than Dez, Demarius, and Josh Gordon"..

I honestly can't say that Julio is better than those guys you mentioned because in all honesty Roddy has outshined him this season Julio is playing at a very inconsistent level and he should be really worried when Roddy decides to retire because without Roddy I think JJ would be shutdown almost every week.

Guest facelessman07

It's like Jason Heyward for the Braves. We either have to decide to pay him on potential, or trade him for something while he has a year left.

And yet some are okay with the thought of making Who?lio one of the highest paid receivers in the league

Like I say to all Jehovah's Witnesses that come to my house: no thank you

It's like Jason Heyward for the Braves. We either have to decide to pay him on potential, or trade him for something while he has a year left.

You took the words right off my keyboard. And I think the Falcons should make the same decision the Braves made with Heyward and get some value for him rather than breaking the bank to keep him. Lots of speedy WR's coming out of college, many of whom can actually catch the ball.

Good lord...Julio is elite. People can have down years.

Only thing I don't care for with Julio is he gets way too moody out there, and it effects his play when it does.

Also, you can't say "Well he shouldn't have traded those draft picks because so and so player would have been available/available next year". The real world doesn't work like that.