What I Think Will Happen

Miller2Rison

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why people don't like Harbaugh being our coach. Why not? because he throws a tantrum on the sidelines? OK? Does he still get results? Absolutely.

His passion needs to rub off on Ryan, because he's taken Smith's "Go get em next time" attitude

Think it goes a little deeper than throwing tantrums on the sideline.Several inside sources report that he rubs players the wrong way.On top of that San Fran,the team he has took to several NFC championships and a superbowl,wants to get rid of him.That speaks volumes.I don't know what it is saying but it does speak loudly. Edited by Jpowers

Guest facelessman07

I'm saying. He was a Pro Bowl QB in '95 and went to a SB as the HC. Rubs players the wrong way? Please, IDC. That may be what these guys need. In fact Coughlin did at one point then won 2 SB's.

I used to hate Harbaugh but after looking more I'd be excited to have him here

I'm saying. He was a Pro Bowl QB in '95 and went to a SB as the HC. Rubs players the wrong way? Please, IDC. That may be what these guys need. In fact Coughlin did at one point then won 2 SB's.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't part of Coughlin's success attributed to him changing some of his rules that were rubbing players the wrong way.He let go of his ego and changed his style to an extent and positive results followed.If I am incorrect please feel free to correct it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't part of Coughlin's success attributed to him changing some of his rules that were rubbing players the wrong way.He let go of his ego and changed his style to an extent and positive results followed.If I am incorrect please feel free to correct it.

You are right and that's the point. Harbaugh is still new to the game of NFL head coaching...he is learning. This may be the learning exp he needs.

You are right and that's the point. Harbaugh is still new to the game of NFL head coaching...he is learning. This may be the learning exp he needs.

While I can't get on board with this idea fully because I think Harbaugh's ego is what brings him down I cant lie.I would love to see Ryan under a QB guru like Harbaugh.

I think part of the appeal of Harbaugh to alot of guys is the fact that he is essentially an anti-Mike Smith.Well that and the unparalleled success he has had.Still makes me nervous about how much of an A-hole he must be for San Fran to want to get rid of him after said unparalleled success though.

While I can't get on board with this idea fully because I think Harbaugh's ego is what brings him down I cant lie.I would love to see Ryan under a QB guru like Harbaugh.

I think part of the appeal of Harbaugh to alot of guys is the fact that he is essentially an anti-Mike Smith.Well that and the unparalleled success he has had.Still makes me nervous about how much of an A-hole he must be for San Fran to want to get rid of him after said unparalleled success though.

I already liked him back when he was QB. Was thrilled to see him in the NFL. Would LOVE him here. I was never big on MS.

Exactly. He's getting results and they're STILL trying to get rid of him after 2 straight nfccgs. That doesn't throw up a red flag to you???

The guy is Petrino 2.

Petrino never coached an NFL team to 3 straight NFCCGs(with one of them leading to a SB appearance).

Also, Harbaugh really wants to stay with the Niners, but their front office want him gone.