Bottom Line

WCFalcon

Here is where I stand on all of this:

1) Mike Smith, Dimitroff, and Matt Ryan were the best things that ever happened to this franchise since the hayday of Jamal Anderson and Chris Chandler.

2) Matt Ryan is the answer, but he cannot do everything by himself.

3) Our run game is not consistent enough to where our passing game should be effective as it is supposed to be.

4) Although I think Smitty has brought nothing but success to us (despite our struggles this year and last year), it is time to move on from him and bring a new type of mentality to the organization.

Here is where I stand on all of this:

1) Mike Smith, Dimitroff, and Matt Ryan were the best things that ever happened to this franchise since the hayday of Jamal Anderson and Chris Chandler.

2) Matt Ryan is the answer, but he cannot do everything by himself.

3) Our run game is not consistent enough to where our passing game should be effective as it is supposed to be.

4) Although I think Smitty has brought nothing but success to us (despite our struggles this year and last year), it is time to move on from him and bring a new type of mentality to the organization.

It's time for him go, he does not deserve another game

We underestimate what Turner did for this team. He covered up our bad coaches and o line.

We have always blown leads all 7 years with Smith. The see saw is just going the other way now

I agree.. Its easy to close out a game with a RB like that... Whats frustrating and they force steven J down our throat .....When they let freeman just run... dude has the burst and the speed... He break tackles and get us yards....

But naw... They want to only use him to run freakin sweep and toss plays only when Blalock and Stone is not athletic to get out there and block

I agree.. Its easy to close out a game with a RB like that... Whats frustrating and they force steven J down our throat .....When they let freeman just run... dude has the burst and the speed... He break tackles and get us yards....

But naw... They want to only use him to run freakin sweep and toss plays only when Blalock and Stone is not athletic to get out there and block

Turner ran into the oline and dragged the defenders there. Jackson just goes down

We underestimate what Turner did for this team. He covered up our bad coaches and o line.

We have always blown leads all 7 years with Smith. The see saw is just going the other way now

Yup. There's a reason Ryan leads the league in 4th quarter comebacks. But eventually it catches up to you...

Absolutely. Turner kept our 2nd half drives from stalling out in spite of the timid, ***** *** *****, play not to lose playcalling. To Smitty, a well played football game involves building an early lead and then taking the air out of the ball while playing keepaway. Turner made that work, in spite of how awful of a mindset it is. Ever since losing Turner, it hasn't worked anymore and now we have gone from narrowly escaping comeback attempts to completing the choke jobs.