Arthur Blank In The Front Row Of Smiths Presser...

DatMan

Wow really? There's no doubt in my mind that Smith is a goner at the end of the season. Even if they make the playoffs, does anyone see them keeping Smith? Considering they would only make it cause of how pathetic the division is, I don't think he should reward him with another year to coach a team with potential. Unless of coarse by some god given miracle they win the SB or make it to the NFCC.

Guest fibonacci

One less fake azz fan in the Sphincter Dome next year. Not really a shocker!

no real shocker here everyone. This chuld thinks the new falcon stadium is coming next year. (idiot)

Guest fibonacci

Wow really? There's no doubt in my mind that Smith is a goner at the end of the season. Even if they make the playoffs, does anyone see them keeping Smith? Considering they would only make it cause of how pathetic the division is, I don't think he should reward him with another year to coach a team with potential. Unless of coarse by some god given miracle they win the SB or make it to the NFCC.

dude i don't want to win the division. Mike Smith + mike Smith post season + mike Smith game clock management = a ******* disaster of sheitting the bed every night for the off season

Guest fibonacci

Leave your team when they need you the most. You're such a puzzy!

twat i was here last year, when what was our record?

And season tickets is not standing by your team. you are an idiot if you think that's how you show you stand by your team.

You really need to start growing up. And you don't own season tickets to the saints, yet you think that's how you stand by the team?¿? Lmao you fail in life.

twat i was here last year, when what was our record?

And season tickets is not standing by your team. you are an idiot if you think that's how you show you stand by your team.

You really need to start growing up. And you don't own season tickets to the saints, yet you think that's how you stand by the team?¿? Lmao you fail in life.

You said you were giving up your season tickets. It shows how soft you are. Don't try to deflect that dip stick.

And you don't own season tickets to the saints, yet you think that's how you stand by the team?

Yeah, I do own season tickets. And yeah, that is one way of standing by your team. You come on here and talk about giving them up after a loss, well that shows how weak you are boy.

Guest fibonacci

Yeah, I do own season tickets. And yeah, that is one way of standing by your team. You come on here and talk about giving them up after a loss, well that shows how weak you are boy.

lol, ww know you don't have tickets. You are on here way to much at game time. And never once made a comment about it. Heck, i bet you don't even know where the Mercedes emblem is (heck you probably have no idea what I'm talking about).

And sad you think that is how you stand by your team.

Young buccy you need to start growing up. Seriously

lol, ww know you don't have tickets. You are on here way to much at game time. And never once made a comment about it. Heck, i bet you don't even know where the Mercedes emblem is (heck you probably have no idea what I'm talking about).

Well, if you speak english and get your GED kid, I might.

Guest fibonacci

Ug9 just a few questions...

1. look on YouTube of videos of when the saints wore bags. And look at what happened to season ticket holders. (what do you think of the fan base?¿?

2. What do you think of the saint fans on here who don't have season tickets?

Guest fibonacci

Here you go kid. let me know if you need any other years.

1123141950.jpg

you Better put that back before your mommmy and daddy find out.

Ug9 just a few questions...

1. look on YouTube of videos of when the saints wore bags. And look at what happened to season ticket holders. (what do you think of the fan base?¿?

2. What do you think of the saint fans on here who don't have season tickets?

Don't change the subject, you said you were giving up your tickets. I think most Saints fans on here moved away from the area and don't attend many games and don't have season tickets. No big deal too me. You are the one giving up after a loss.

Edited by UG9

Guest fibonacci

Don't change the subject, you said you were giving up your tickets. I think most Saints fans on here moved away from the area and don't attend many games and don't have season tickets. No big deal too me. You the one giving up after a loss.

1. Some of The ones i respect on here live down there. Even want to meet when i go down there for training camp. (uh oh shocker alert)

2. Where did i say i was giving them up? I said i was going to question if..... (learn to read)

3. Season tickets don't mean jack. You really got to learn this. Buying and spending money doesn't mean you are hot stuff or make you a better man.

Seriously grow up. This is my last reply. You have a lot of growing up to do on here, but more so in life. I'll be praying for you.

1. Some of The ones i respect on here live down there. Even want to meet when i go down there for training camp. (uh oh shocker alert)

2. Where did i say i was giving them up? I said i was going to question if..... (learn to read)

3. Season tickets don't mean jack. You really got to learn this. Buying and spending money doesn't mean you are hot stuff or make you a better man.

Seriously grow up. This is my last reply. You have a lot of growing up to do on here, but more so in life. I'll be praying for you.

Most fans don't talk about giving up their tickets when times get rough. You need to grow up and have alot to learn. Offer still stands come on over and ask for Kirk.

I had season tickets for 16 years. Moved out of state 2006-2013. Back now. Waiting list is longggg. I go to several games with my daughter who has season tickets. And we'll be at the Falcon game in late Decenber.

Nice Ray, I would love for you guys to come to our tailgate.