How The **** Can You Be An Nfl Head Coach And Be That Bad At Clock Management?

BirdWeisErrr_2

Guest fibonacci

wow look, an original thread.

wow look someone complaining and bumping a thread they think should not have been. How original. (Rolling my eyes)

Guest fibonacci

It's complete incompetence.

Yeah there are other problems, but we had the game won. But our f'n mentally challenged coach screwed it all up.

i will say this in his defense..... Well that's it. He was a defensive coach. He should have never been given the chance to be a head coach.

There's 0 reason to keep him any longer. After throwing that game, I hope he never gets another NFL job again. That looks like a guy daring someone to fire him. He's wasting everyone's time.

It's funny b/c there was a thread about him getting another job and I said it would probably be a while as some insisted he'd get a job as early as next year.

After this mess and the last two seasons coupled with the one playoff win I don't think he's going to get another HC job.

wow look someone complaining and bumping a thread they think should not have been. How original. (Rolling my eyes)

he is the one starting the thread when there are how many others on the same subject? i am just giving him the attention he obviously wanted by making this informative thread.

Guest fibonacci

he is the one starting the thread when there are how many others on the same subject? i am just giving him the attention he obviously wanted by making this informative thread.

ok. Long as you know your are the one keeping his thread at the top.