"had I Not Called A Timeout, The Browns Would Have"

BayouBengalz

I didn't hear the presser, but if he said this, Blank should have fired him on the spot!

Please meez. We all know Smiths press release are like obamas. They have a pr team write them. Like Ryan its publicly correct things to say. I have never believed a word smith has said to press. he is like old bill. He might as well get a hoodie and just sit there.

Smith like Cam uses the "im to blame card" just to take focus off everything else.

You can bet Blank talk to smith before he said anything.

Please meez. We all know Smiths press release are like obamas. They have a pr team write them. Like Ryan its publicly correct things to say. I have never believed a word smith has said to press. he is like old bill. He might as well get a hoodie and just sit there.

Smith like Cam uses the "im to blame card" just to take focus off everything else.

You can bet Blank talk to smith before he said anything.

I once had great hope in Blank as our new owner but now he has jumped the shark in WFW opinion. He has let this nonsense with Smitty and TD go on far to long now. The team has known what it's problems have been for the last three seasons and they have not been addressed. At some point Arthur has to man up and cut ties with this regime.

I once had great hope in Blank as our new owner but now he has jumped the shark in WFW opinion. He has let this nonsense with Smitty and TD go on far to long now. The team has known what it's problems have been for the last three seasons and they have not been addressed. At some point Arthur has to man up and cut ties with this regime.

I know what WFW is just saying. But lets look at all the times Blank has cut ties with any regine and how that turned out. He doesnt have a good track record of doing that.

Smith is Blanks success story. If we like it or not. But does Smith put butts in seats of a new stadium? Thats what matters.

But mora jr, pigtrino lets just say we tend to go way backwards when Blank makes a move. Until blank we couldn't even think of back to back winning seasons. Now we gets mad if we dont have them.

Our history is what we should remembers and how fast we could fall back to that history. Its easy to lose. Look at the Panthers and their rebuilding dreams. What is it 5 years now and they are no better off than the day they got Cam. Bucs still trying to figure out how to rebuild.

We got Smith because no respectable coach wanted anything to do with the Falcons. Not to mention Blanks trigger happy at firing people.

• 2 weeks later...