Is Matty $100M Melt Da Man?

netrto4150

He may still be!

How can we hold Ryan accountable for an off day when Smith & TD set up to have an off "season"!!

So Ryan evaded a sack only to turn around and run back into the pass rusher.

So Ryan kept throwing into double coverage once, twice..... heck four times.

So he kept staring down his target and refused to scramble all except that one time.

So he didn't go with the no huddle offense but can we really fault him???

It's not as though QBs have diminishing performance over their careers.... or do they???

Anyway, my point is if the Leadership accepts pathetic standards from it's GM & Coach who are we to blame the players if we consistently can't score in the 2nd half!

Falcon's are the new Brown's but of the South!! We're giants among midgets!! At least we can look forward to good divisional rivalries!! Oh and a really really cool Stadium for future Super Bowls!!

Rise Up! Or whatever!

He may still be!

How can we hold Ryan accountable for an off day when Smith & TD set up to have an off "season"!!

So Ryan evaded a sack only to turn around and run back into the pass rusher.

So Ryan kept throwing into double coverage once, twice..... heck four times.

So he kept staring down his target and refused to scramble all except that one time.

So he didn't go with the no huddle offense but can we really fault him???

It's not as though QBs have diminishing performance over their careers.... or do they???

Anyway, my point is if the Leadership accepts pathetic standards from it's GM & Coach who are we to blame the players if we consistently can't score in the 2nd half!

Falcon's are the new Brown's but of the South!! We're giants among midgets!! At least we can look forward to good divisional rivalries!! Oh and a really really cool Stadium for future Super Bowls!!

Rise Up! Or whatever!

Matty makes alot more than what you describe - by the game.

Put Matty Melt on any decent team.

Patriots? Winner.

Cardinals? Uh well gee kinda tough to figure that one out.

Donks? Winner

San Fran and the Oline that Singletary drafted??

Uh yeah Ryan would have slap torn it up with that line protecting him.

Or this garbage line that TD destroyed?

the coach lost us the game and yall talking about Matt

I hate Mike Smith and what he did but if Ryan kept the offense on the field it wouldn't have come to it. He threw what was almost an easy pick 6. He threw another boneheaded pick. Had a fumble. Threw into double coverage that we were lucky the players injured each other trying to get the pick.

Oh and there was that time Kruger missed him and Ryan ran right back at him for a sack.

Then on 3rd and two he throws downfield to our #4 receiver that was covered.

I hate Mike Smith and what he did but if Ryan kept the offense on the field it wouldn't have come to it. He threw what was almost an easy pick 6. He threw another boneheaded pick. Had a fumble. Threw into double coverage that we were lucky the players injured each other trying to get the pick.

Oh and there was that time Kruger missed him and Ryan ran right back at him for a sack.

The play calling was ******... run the ball... thats on dirk man

Im not givng Matt a pass but the coaching staff was HORRIBLE at the end of the game... Now if you want to say Matt should have said screw the coaches and audible... ok.. But still its the horrible play calling .. Its the clock management at the end of the game

He also missed Douglas on what should have been an easy 3rd down conversion, underthrew Julio twice after he beat Haden down the sideline, and overthrew Julio twice after he beat Haden down the sideline (although to be fair, the last one was at worst a 50/50 ball that the DB couldn't have caught).

I like Ryan and I feel like our current system does a poor job of highlighting his strengths, but if he needs ideal circumstances to play well what are we paying him so much for?

The play calling was ******... run the ball... thats on dirk man

Im not givng Matt a pass but the coaching staff was HORRIBLE at the end of the game... Now if you want to say Matt should have said screw the coaches and audible... ok.. But still its the horrible play calling .. Its the clock management at the end of the game

Matt still threw an easy pick 6 the Browns dropped, forced into double coverage of Julio and was lucky to not get picked off, did get picked off on a dumb throw, fumbled, and ran back into a sack

Matt still threw an easy pick 6 the Browns dropped, forced into double coverage of Julio and was lucky to not get picked off, did get picked off on a dumb throw, fumbled, and ran back into a sack

I can sit here and name something dumb brady and manning done in there games.... My point is we lost purely because of coaching ... You shoud not lose a game because of coaching ... clock management is the HC main job....Freaking run the ball dirk... run some clock at the worst ,,, Ge the 2 yards and win the game.

This game and the Lions game is 2 games you cant lose... This lost was mind blowing ... why call a timeout

Ryan was, by his standards, mediocre today and admitted such in his post-game interview.

Yet still, he did as he has done more than any other NFL QB in the past 6 plus seasons by getting the go-ahead score on their last drive only to have possibly the dumbest coach in the NFL when it comes to clock management go stupid once again with odd, wholly unnecessary timeouts to the benefit of the opponent. Couple this mismanagement with a team going against the worst pass defense in the NFL needing only a field goal with 44 seconds remaining and this is what you get...a loss.

When the Falcons kicked off to the Browns for their last drive I just knew we would lose this game, didn't you?