The Ultimate Of Ironies

paulitik

I can't beleive I'm going here, but it's pretty ironic that as bad as Mike Mularkey was as an OC, the one thing we are missing since he left is great clock management and ball control.

We just can't win. I'm at the point that I'm opining for Mike effing Mularkey. Kill me now.

Sad to say, I agree.

Our team from 08-11 was built for the regular season. It was tailored for Smith's style of play. We've now started trying to change this team to a more attacking philosophy that would succeed in the playoffs, but Smith still coaches the same way, hence the cluster****.

I can't beleive I'm going here, but it's pretty ironic that as bad as Mike Mularkey was as an OC, the one thing we are missing since he left is great clock management and ball control.

We just can't win. I'm at the point that I'm opining for Mike effing Mularkey. Kill me now.

The one -and only - think Mularkey did well, was scheme in the running game. He's was better that Koetter in that respect, but a terrible OC in every other factet.

Our team from 08-11 was built for the regular season. It was tailored for Smith's style of play. We've now started trying to change this team to a more attacking philosophy that would succeed in the playoffs, but Smith still coaches the same way, hence the cluster****.

Mularkey's route tree was garbage, if we had just added some slants and screens and quit relying so much on out routes and comebacks, we could have built a great offense. Mularkey was too stubborn, now Koetter has kept the worst of Mularkey's offense, and taken away the best of it.

This coaching staff always learns the wrong lessons.

Dirk Koetter knows that the offensive line can't protect for long, but he always calls plays with long-developing routes. Who were Dirk Koetter and Mike Smith before they came here? Their lack of coaching talent is catching up and becoming obvious.

The vision of this team needs to be the New England Patriots, not the Jacksonville Jaguars. We model ourselves after mediocrity.

We cannot control the clock. Cant run the ball. Can't stop the run. Cannot use timeouts effectively. I miss running the rock with authority. And have a defense that can crush the run. We are just clueless. Im with you Bro. ****.

I don't understand who in control is watching Steven Jackson running the ball and is keeping him in. It's awful. I can't stand to watch him. Then freeman comes in and looks like he is shot out of a cannon the way he hits the hole. I just don't get why the continue to ride this dead horse

I don't remember these issues even with the likes of Ed Knapp. Gulp.