If The Saints Lose And We Are Still In 1St Place Tuesday, Will You...

jlrfalcon

If the Saints lose tomorrow, that means we are still in 1st place amazingly.

As bad as this game was lost in the final seconds, this team is like that old blanket or whatever that just never goes away.

Smith obviously needs to go (fans hate him and he is inept at this point) but Blank may be determined to keep him around until the end of the year.

If we are still in 1st place Tuesday, would you still support this team next Sunday against the Cardinals?

at this point, I may be rooting for the Saints and Panthers to win out the rest of the season, Smitty gotta go.

Besides as out played as we were against Cleveland, it will take a miracle for us to even compete with Arizona and Green Bay.

We beat the Saints this year so i'm happy, moving on to next season with a new HC.

I will watch and they will have my support, but it won't matter just like today didn't matter. This team sucks and they have all season. They have shown nothing to indicate that they can beat a decent team. They won't, they can't so it is no reason to have hopes of winning the division and going on a magic run.

If the Saints lose tomorrow, that means we are still in 1st place amazingly.

As bad as this game was lost in the final seconds, this team is like that old blanket or whatever that just never goes away.

Smith obviously needs to go (fans hate him and he is inept at this point) but Blank may be determined to keep him around until the end of the year.

If we are still in 1st place Tuesday, would you still support this team next Sunday against the Cardinals?

I'll support team regardless his coach. Letting smith go now is a tough call. The guy had a great run, so I'm sure blank feels terrible to see it all crash around him. And, tbh unless we're interested in one of our current staff members possibly being the next HC why make the change? Just ride Smitty out and say so long after we lose the last game.