3 Things I Do Not Understand About The Last Drive

NateDogg1215

#1. The timeout on 3rd and 2 is self explanatory and the stupidest thing I have ever seen in my life in football. Cleveland was not calling timeouts there. You are already in Bryant's range and thus just needed to milk the clock down.

#2. The pass play on 3rd and 2. What the heck was that???? A long pass? Not a short one? And of all people Hester over his head??? Really???

#3. Why were we in no huddle and snapping the ball with 20 seconds on the play clock?????????

No one can defend this idiot coach anymore. We spend our hard earned money and time to support this team and we got an incompetent idiot moron running it. This clown is so clueless on situations

I am in total shock how we screwed this up. The Detroit game was bad enough but this by far was the worse I've ever seen

Edited by NateDogg1215

#1. The timeout on 3rd and 2 is self explanatory and the stupidest thing I have ever seen in my life in football. Cleveland was not calling timeouts there. You are already in Bryant's range and thus just needed to milk the clock down.

#2. The pass play on 3rd and 2. What the heck was that???? A long pass? Not a short one? And of all people Hester over his head??? Really???

#3. Why were we in no huddle and snapping the ball with 20 seconds on the play clock????????

That sums it up. I think it may be unprecedented. Sure many coaches have managed the clock poorly at the end of the game, including Smith prior to this game. But, this is, by far, the worst and the most blatent I have ever seen.

If Smith were a man, he would resign today. It cannot get worse than that.

#3. Why were we in no huddle and snapping the ball with 20 seconds on the play clock?????????

No one can defend this idiot coach anymore. We spend our hard earned money and time to support this team and we got an incompetent idiot moron running it. This clown is so clueless on situations

I am in total shock how we screwed this up. The Detroit game was bad enough but this by far was the worse I've ever seen

MAYBE its got something to do with falcon fans saying the head coach is too conservative every week. seriously, he STILL made bone headed decisions, but maybe thats got something to do with it.........