Congrats Saints

Pay the Zebra

quoted so I remember to laugh when the Saints roll the Ravens tomorrow night

Nah I wouldn't bet on it. I know SP and Brees are nearly unbeatable at home on primetime but I think this team has too many issues. The offense which use to be our strong suit is starting to lag a bit, maybe they pull it together in time to win this pathetic division, but they won't blow out the Ravens tomorrow.

Nah I wouldn't bet on it. I know SP and Brees are nearly unbeatable at home on primetime but I think this team has too many issues. The offense which use to be our strong suit is starting to lag a bit, maybe they pull it together in time to win this pathetic division, but they won't blow out the Ravens tomorrow.

We have loss some key players that we needed for tomorrow night just to compete.

We have loss some key players that we needed for tomorrow night just to compete.

Yessir, Bush was by no means a ball hawk or anything but he's better than whoever we'll have playing FS tomorrow night. The offense has been mediocre as of late and now without Cooks I wonder who Brees will force feed the ball (Graham)? If our run game doesn't produce tomorrow, we'll lose. Is Strief playing?

You sure was happy with the 1st place title before this game. Your two precious wins had you talking playoffs! No?

Seriously we win that then we're 5-6 and on our way. But at 4-7 and we'll still probably have the lead after tomorrow night? Nah, that's embarrassing. Especially when you have a HC that is just gift wrapping victories for the other team! When that timeout was called WFW thought the browns did it, but to here it was Smitty? Then to come out and throw a low percentage 20 yard sideline back shoulder pass and have the clock stop again? No, WFW think as bad as the saints are at least their HC could do more with a 1st place finish then Mike 'Rain Man" Smitty!laugh.png

Seriously we win that then we're 5-6 and on our way. But at 4-7 and we'll still probably have the lead after tomorrow night? Nah, that's embarrassing. Especially when you have a HC that is just gift wrapping victories for the other team! When that timeout was called WFW thought the browns did it, but to here it was Smitty? Then to come out and throw a low percentage 20 yard sideline back shoulder pass and have the clock stop again? No, WFW think as bad as the saints are at least their HC could do more with a 1st place finish then Mike 'Rain Man" Smitty!laugh.png

I think after tomorrow night you guys are still in first place. Congrats! Crown your aZZ!!

Do we even want to be the leader at 4-7 and have all the pundits making fun of us?

Exactly, I think out of this division the Bucs may be in the best position lol, at least they'll get a good draft position. Whoever wins the division will just get bounced in the playoffs anyway and really had no business there in the first place, so it can't be viewed as a moral victory. Depending on who we play i'd give the Saints a small chance at winning the home playoff game.