Top Posters In This Topic

thats 3 games Coaching has cost us this yr

and this loss is all on Mike Smith

Like I say, he should have been Fired last yr

then he should have been fired after the london Trip

maybe the 3rd time is the charm

we can hope....

Because if we had ANY other coach

we would be at least .500 right now and well in control of this sh!tty div....

Saints If you Blow this Op

you are in worse shape than us

but at least you have a coach

smith is coaching like he is scared. i cant take it. the time out? playing soft zone coverages with 44 secnds left, when the opponent had 3 time outs... i mean, i like smith as a person, but he needs to coach somewhere with less pressure to win.

dude

he could not coach JV football with those kinda calls

hes a joke

we clearly have the best Football TEAM in the NFCS

but we have the worst coach in the entire NFL.......

smith is coaching like he is scared. i cant take it. the time out? playing soft zone coverages with 44 secnds left, when the opponent had 3 time outs... i mean, i like smith as a person, but he needs to coach somewhere with less pressure to win.

Let's start with there shouldn't of been 44 seconds left! The dumb fuggin' call to let SJAX run a play for no yardage, then on 3rd down after the dumbass timeout not to run the ball and make the browns use a timeout out. Smitty did everything wrong he could've possibly done in that situation...Steve Martin is just overfuggin'whelmed in crucial situations!

I am so FUCKING DONE with Smith choking games away!

I'll be the first to admit Ryan didn't play well (especially early on) but we stayed in the game and made clutch plays to win it but this coach found another way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. This **** just breaks my heart man it really does. WTF...

The embarrassing thing is we will still be in 1st place after tomorrow night giving Arthur some delusion of grandeur that Smitty deserves his job!

The embarrassing thing is we will still be in 1st place after tomorrow night giving Arthur some delusion of grandeur that Smitty deserves his job!

Technically the Saints have already reclaimed the division lead by virtue of our loss to Cleveland, and the Saints have at least a 50/50 shot of snatching a W at home. Kinda hard to imagine them dropping 3 straight games at the Dome.

IF the Saints lose and the Panthers win then it will be a three -way tie! (With the Falcons technically claiming first place by virtue of defeating everyone else).

Let's see what happens...if Ryan plays like this against Arizona next week then we're in trouble though.

Technically the Saints have already reclaimed the division lead by virtue of our loss to Cleveland, and the Saints have at least a 50/50 shot of snatching a W at home. Kinda hard to imagine them dropping 3 straight games at the Dome.

IF the Saints lose and the Panthers win then it will be a three -way tie! (With the Falcons technically claiming first place by virtue of defeating everyone else).

Let's see what happens...if Ryan plays like this against Arizona next week then we're in trouble though.

dude we are in Big Trouble because of Mike Smith

no other reason in this world

even with our sh!tty D, and Mash Unit O Line

with any other Coach we would be at least 3 games out in front of South with 5 left to play

its Freaking Pathetic at this Point...

I hear ya but WFW said after the game tomorrow night because I do not see them winning because the Ravens are fighting for their playoff lives and the saints really suck as well!

Now we wait for Adam Schefter breaking news this week.

No way lol. Although the Falcons suck and are 4-7, they still have a chance at winning the division, they won't fire him until the end of the year if they fail to make the postseason. I think the game in Nola between the Saints and Falcons will decide the division. Falcons are at best going 7-9 though, no way they beat ARZ and GB on the road.

Edited by BayouBengalz

Here's an objective opinion regarding the Falcons:

The team has 3 star players, Ryan, Jones And Trufant. But Jones runs hot and cold, and that hurts the team at times.

Like it or not, TE and Roddy are ordinary right now. SJax should be gone.

The 2 lines are still a problem, irregardless of injuries. There is no depth there, and it hurts as evidenced by the lack of protection Ryan isn't getting, and by the lack of pass rush on Defense.

Linebackers are an issue. Teams move the ball to easily against the front 7. Teams are targeting the Falcons in this area.

D-backs are the strength of the Defense, but they can't cover for a weak Front 7.

Mike Smith isn't a great HC. He had a star studded team 2 years ago and failed to finish the deal. It's been all downhill since then for him.

TD should be gone as well. Show me the draft picks in the back half of the draft making impacts on the roster.

You guys aren't snakebitten, but you don't have a dynamic leader.

Here's an objective opinion regarding the Falcons:

The team has 3 star players, Ryan, Jones And Trufant. But Jones runs hot and cold, and that hurts the team at times.

Like it or not, TE and Roddy are ordinary right now. SJax should be gone.

The 2 lines are still a problem, irregardless of injuries. There is no depth there, and it hurts as evidenced by the lack of protection Ryan isn't getting, and by the lack of pass rush on Defense.

Linebackers are an issue. Teams move the ball to easily against the front 7. Teams are targeting the Falcons in this area.

D-backs are the strength of the Defense, but they can't cover for a weak Front 7.

Mike Smith isn't a great HC. He had a star studded team 2 years ago and failed to finish the deal. It's been all downhill since then for him.

TD should be gone as well. Show me the draft picks in the back half of the draft making impacts on the roster.

You guys aren't snakebitten, but you don't have a dynamic leader.

Roddy was the best player on our offense today. But yea he struggled early on in the season.

Ryan is losing my support though.

Roddy was the best player on our offense today. But yea he struggled early on in the season.

Ryan is losing my support though.

Was gonna say, Roddy has outplayed Jones the last three weeks. Had a stellar start but since Julio has just been "there" (for lack of a better term).

Also I would say Tone is a star for our team. There were a couple of runs by Freeman today that he would have broke no problem. Sucks he had to be hurt.

Updated NFC South predictions:

Saints 7-9 with losses to Pitt, CHI, and yes the Bucs

Falcons 5-11 losing to ARZ, GB, Pitt, and Saints

Panthers 5-10-1 beating just Minn and TB

Bucs 3-13 losing to all except the Saints

Pathetic. Can we just pretend this has been one very long offseason?

Edited by BayouBengalz