Mike Smith Go **** Yourself

sandtrap

I want someone to ask the right questions at the press conference. I want someone to ask him what the **** he was thinking callin the time outs when he did.

I hope this team stops playing for his stupid ***. We are in the driver seat of our division in first place with a 4-6 record and this fool wants to call time outs to give the visiting team a chance to score? **** you Mike Smith.

I want to hear the locker room speech today.

Your whole 1-0 garbage doesn't mean **** today you no good terrible game namagement poor excuse for a coach Smith.

Whole staff no way Tice and our Special Teams Coaches should stay. Evidence for TICE on working with our OL despite all the injuries.

Special Teams Coach??? Take away Matt B (can't coach how to kick after all these years), Bosh (Ditto...but he leads the ST in tackling - do you really want him leading in that cat.?) & Hester (Ditto also, his lack of blockers standing around ...today was caught on what could have been a TD if they blocked instead of watching!)...come on, take them away...what do we have? Guess you forgot the Returners by committee the past few years...no clue!