The Browns Announcers Sum It Up To A T

yae! dan Quinn

Ryan completing 70% of passes in the first half for the year, 45% percent in the 2nd half, other stats. " you gotta put it on the coaching staff for not making the changes you need to be successful. and the OPP D is " " Just unbelievable "

I was wondering if anyone else heard that conversation. Indicates a lack of halftime adjustments.

Ryan completing 70% of passes in the first half for the year, 45% percent in the 2nd half, other stats. " you gotta put it on the coaching staff for not making the changes you need to be successful. and the OPP D is " " Just unbelievable "

I don't think that was the "Browns announcers" though.Sadly those were just the announcers but they sure as hell sounded like they should have been the Browns hometeam announcers.If I heard one more thing about Josh Gordon.....

I don't think that was the "Browns announcers" though.Sadly those were just the announcers but they sure as **** sounded like they should have been the Browns hometeam announcers.If I heard one more thing about Josh Gordon.....

Yea, I was about to say that was just the CBS announcers. I mentioned earlier that I appreciated them being the first team (locally or nationally) to call out what's been painfully obvious. To quote one of them he said it's "inexcusable".