Game Over, Season Over

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

With our 4tg quarter history, Ryan playing like TJ Yates, no run game whatsoever, crap OL, and an even worse defense you can chalk this game up as a loss. The Falcons will be lucky to win another game this year.

Good thing is Mike Smith is definitely getting fired, so we can celebrate to that!!

Guest Negatorris

have you been watching us play all year? Yes? And you expected us to come out and dominate today?

giphy.gif

Where did I ever say I expected the Falcons to dominate? The **** are you talking about?

Game not over yet. But that was some ****** tackling on the Browns td run. In the words of Jim Harbaugh"It can be a great temptation to relax on field and not make the opponent pay for every inch they earn'

This team gives freebees and more penetration than brokeback mountain. On both sides of the ball.

Edited by birdman71

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

I think the o-line has actually been solid. Ryan is just playing like hot steaming garbage. Like a scared coward.

The o-line has been playing like crap. He's had pressure in his face every single play.