Time Management

I know we've been over this a lot is anyone sick of being criticized by announcers every week because of our coach's inability to competently manage his timeouts and the clock in general?

Some good and some bad in this game but man.....we've got no shot long term with Mike Smith in charge of this stuff. If the announcers (typically not the best time management guys) can call it out every week, it's gotta be bad.

And it is. Bad.

I can't fault the announcers for calling out Smith's stupid clock management. That's all on Smith when he calls attention to his own ineptitude. Smith makes a big ceremony out of writing down his player's mistakes and penalties in his notebook. He needs to write his own name down on the Moron List for his all-too-common in-game coaching gaffs.

I can't fault the announcers for calling out Smith's stupid clock management. That's all on Smith when he calls attention to his own ineptitude. Smith makes a big ceremony out of writing down his player's mistakes and penalties in his notebook. He needs to write his own name down on the Moron List for his all-too-common in-game coaching gaffs.

He will never learn. This organization has been all talk, no action these past few years. It starts and ends with Blank.

yea that notebook craps looks funny as **** to me. How about taking that time to do some in game coaching. I never every coach takes notes but come on man