People Blaming Jj For Ryan's Terrible Throws Need To Stfu

BlackMajik

Matt Ryan is all over the **** place with his throws. It's well known that since Ryan has a noodle arm that his deep ball accuracy isn't good.

U clowns that are talking about trading him are fools. Watch him go to a team with a competent offensive coordinator and a strong armed QB and watch him shine. Stop the Matt Ryan D*ck sucking

Typically, although Green and Johnson have been hurt most of this year

Not really, but people who don't watch them every week would say that. They have plenty of games where they "disappear". AJ did it a few weeks ago against this same Cleveland team. I've heard Bengals fans complain that Joe Haden "owns" him. Same for Calvin Johnson against Arizona last week or the Pats today but keep telling yourself that.

Not really, but people who don't watch them every week would say that. They have plenty of games where they "disappear". AJ did it a few weeks ago against this same Cleveland team. I've heard Bengals fans complain that Joe Haden "owns" him. Same for Calvin Johnson against Arizona last week or the Pats today but keep telling yourself that.

Exactly

And they make the tough catches that are off, unlike Julio

Thank you,

The difference between an elite wr and a average one is they made great catches. Maybe you should put down julios big cigar and realize that he's been a bust after thr first 5 games.

I'm even a jj fan.

Yeah, he can never seem to hit Julio in stride. Either the ball is over or under thrown or behind him. I have said before, Julio I think would be a much better player if he had a QB that could get him the ball more consistently.

EXACTLY they're acting like Ryan is hitting him in stide and JJ is droopping it. And that is just not true

Glad that u can see it. Don't know what's up with all the hate

Edited by BlackMajik

Roflz gtfoh

AJ was just coming off injury. He adjusts to the ball much better than dropatron jones. Dez, beckham jr, Antonio brown, and megatron all also have supremely better hands.

I really thought this would be the season Julio would surpass Calvin as the #1 wr. Boy was I wrong!

Edited by osiruz

Roflz gtfoh

AJ was just coming off injury. He adjusts to the ball much better than dropatron jones. Dez, beckham jr, Antonio brown, and megatron all also have supremely better hands.

I really thought this would be the season Julio would surpass Calvin as the #1 wr. Boy was I wrong!

I love how you make excuses for everyone else. AJ was no more "injured" than Julio has been this year if we're being honest. Dude just didn't play well. You know why? B/c it HAPPENS. To all the "elite" receivers that everyone goes nuts over on this board. If we had those guys you guys would have the same stupid complaints b/c you'd basically see the same thing.

Beckham Jr.? Really?

laugh.png

I love how you make excuses for everyone else. AJ was no more "injured" than Julio has been this year if we're being honest. Dude just didn't play well. You know why? B/c it HAPPENS. To all the "elite" receivers that everyone goes nuts over on this board. If we had those guys you guys would have the same stupid complaints b/c you'd basically see the same thing.

Beckham Jr.? Really?

laugh.png

Yes really.

he is much better than Julio, and will surpass him production wise next season. His hands are really good, and the dude is nearly unstoppable. I have both as my fantasy wr's and have been watching them closely all season. The difference is beckham is a better sudden athlete and can catch.

Beckham Jr.? Really?

laugh.png

AJ had a high ankle sprain, not the same as julio's injury.