Is It Really That Complicated?

trubirdfan4life

we are playing against a team with good corners and safeties and poor run defense....what do we do? pass, pass, pass.....this is just losing football...run the football.

We are paying the RB 4+mil and never use him...we give him the ball and he get 7 yards on 1st down, 2nd pass, deflected 3rd sack/fumble.....WTF?

I just don't know why we play into the strength of the defense and not use our run game to set the tone.

I get so pizzed off when we just continue to bang our heads against the wall with dumb playcalling....Why pass so much? this team can't stop the run.....do they even know the stats of the opponent?

we are playing against a team with good corners and safeties and poor run defense....what do we do? pass, pass, pass.....this is just losing football...run the football.

We are paying the RB 4+mil and never use him...we give him the ball and he get 7 yards on 1st down, 2nd pass, deflected 3rd sack/fumble.....WTF?

I just don't know why we play into the strength of the defense and not use our run game to set the tone.

I get so pizzed off when we just continue to bang our heads against the wall with dumb playcalling....Why pass so much? this team can't stop the run.....do they even know the stats of the opponent?

He was averaging less than 2 ypc before that run, I'd rather them just run a QB draw each time.

Their weakness on defense is our weakness on offense. I'm not saying that we shouldn't be running the ball. We absolutely should. But I'm not sure that Jackson's going to have the success that other running backs have.

jackson, freeman, rodgers, hester...we have options other than jackson...gotta keep the defense honest