Trade Julio Please

Osiruz

As much as I used to be a fan of the guy, and he is very physically talented. This dude is not a game breaker as a wr and not better than Roddy. There's plenty of talented Wr coming out of the college ranks we could replace him with, and we can likely net a 1st and a second rounder for him.

He's hoof handed, and he's not much of a redzone threat. Dude's become a bigger devin hester.

I'd say get another wr with the 1st pick and spend the second on a right tackle we'd be much better.

The moment we trade him, a competent OC turns him into a superstar. Let's wait until we have a real offensive guru and see what we got.

He's pretty much played his way I to a reasonable contract. We've seen his potential, no reason to cut bait. He's got a decade of football ahead of him.

How bout Matt Ryan delivering a better ball that first shot. He had Hayden beat. Not Julios fault!

No he gets paid and is drafted to catch those passes. Megatron and AJ green do. He also had that layup sideline drop. Dude has dropped plenty of catchable passes the last 5 games, its frustrating.

He's simply not a game breaking #1, hes an average good wr.

The moment we trade him, a competent OC turns him into a superstar. Let's wait until we have a real offensive guru and see what we got.

He's pretty much played his way I to a reasonable contract. We've seen his potential, no reason to cut bait. He's got a decade of football ahead of him.

Its not the O.C's fault that he has hands of stone, our offense is centered around him. We need to run the ball more often, and stop with this pass first sheningans.

Its not the O.C's fault that he has hands of stone, our offense is centered around him. We need to run the ball more often, and stop with this pass first sheningans.

It's the coaching staffs job to make sure they are prepared, and all of our recievers including the TEs can't seem to catch this year. It's not just a Julio problem. It's a Falcons problem. Robiskie is slipping.

It's the coaching staffs job to make sure they are prepared, and all of our recievers including the TEs can't seem to catch this year. It's not just a Julio problem. It's a Falcons problem. Robiskie is slipping.

Roddy seems just fine.

How's is he gonna prepare him. He needs to work on his ultra crappy hands.