Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

birdman71

Did Anybody See The Saints Fan Take Ball Away From The Bengals Fan?

78 posts in this topic

It's actually going to work out just fine for the SOB. That was the first interception anyone has seen by a Saint in WEEKS.

The old Man is starting for Corey White Monday against Baltimore.

Vogelgryff likes this

It's actually going to work out just fine for the SOB. That was the first interception anyone has seen by a Saint in WEEKS.

The old Man is starting for Corey White Monday against Baltimore.

laugh.png

some of you fail to read updated comments where statements have been corrected

Nope, they gave her a ball, not the ball. The piece of **** was interviewed after the game, and made clear that he wasn't sorry, and wasn't giving the ball back.

I meant to put a ball. Can't help my auto correct has a mind of its own.

Maybe if you learned to write, you wouldn't need to say, "people fail to read" junk. :D

She received an autographed ball from Gresham

and this make it better how?

The girl was humiliated on national television with getting elbowed in the throat.

Would you seriously be ok with this Dusch bag getting away scotch free with hitting your wife in the throat?

Maybe if you learned to write, you wouldn't need to say, "people fail to read" junk. :D

you are the last person to talk about someone's writing. STFU

and this make it better how?

The girl was humiliated on national television with getting elbowed in the throat.

Would you seriously be ok with this Dusch bag getting away scotch free with hitting your wife in the throat?

STFU. This **** is old.

you are the last person to talk about someone's writing. STFU

dang, someone got upset

STFU. This **** is old.

ohhhh did not know that a couple weeks old meant we can't talk about it anymore. so guess we are just going to leave it that you are starting to sound like a saints fan. And that apparently these things are ok as long as a third party does things. :D

ohhhh did not know that a couple weeks old meant we can't talk about it anymore. so guess we are just going to leave it that you are starting to sound like a saints fan. And that apparently these things are ok as long as a third party does things. :D

fib I know your history and I know what passes you off and how fast you get angry, please let's not get to that level. I'm really not feeling the stupidity right now

fib I know your history and I know what passes you off and how fast you get angry, please let's not get to that level. I'm really not feeling the stupidity right now

sooooo you are going to talk about something about me? ummm why? are you really that insecure with answering a question?

have you thought of going into politics? you would be ok, they teach you how to avoid questions, like this.

sooooo you are going to talk about something about me? ummm why? are you really that insecure with answering a question?

have you thought of going into politics? you would be ok, they teach you how to avoid questions, like this.

fib, last time. I have zero reason to discuss this 3 weeks later

fib, last time. I have zero reason to discuss this 3 weeks later

ok ok I got you. you apparently have issues and the only way for you to feel better is try and bring up stuff on me that has nothing to do with this topic.

ok ok I got you. you apparently have issues and the only way for you to feel better is try and bring up stuff on me that has nothing to do with this topic.

have I said anything to you. You are the one that bumped this dead thread looking for a response. You're gonna keep pushing until you read something that will prompt you to contact a mod. You should let it go

have I said anything to you. You are the one that bumped this dead thread looking for a response. You're gonna keep pushing until you read something that will prompt you to contact a mod. You should let it go

dude chill out. and are you seriously trying to threaten me? lol. and I did not bump the thread, the thread is pinned.

also your mailbox is full.... so.....

for a few weeks now I seen you just attacking or writing negative comments. And you been called out on it and some have pushed back.
in the past you were a cool guy. heck even up to this summer you went on a vacation to disney world and was a fun guy. but now you a turning into negative and getting into pointless arguments.
So I am asking, seriously. is everything ok?
I'm only writing this because I consider you a friend.

dude chill out. and are you seriously trying to threaten me? lol. and I did not bump the thread, the thread is pinned.

also your mailbox is full.... so.....

I haven't threatened anyone, I just know how you are and I do not attack anyone else like you say. The only person who has mentioned anything that I post is NateDogg1215 and that's because he had an issue over something that was going on last year and Mid-Nite-Toker gets all defensive when someone disagrees with him. Take it however you want to take it. You are throwing jabs at me because I choose not to discuss something that is this old then you make assumptions and throw jabs in the ray rice thread and I told you I'm not gonna give to you the attention you are seeking. Please explain how that makes me a bad person. Better yet dont You take it upon yourself to go inside to 2 separate threads and intentionally attack my posts then turn around and make it seem like I've done something wrong. Good grief

It was a prick move, but..overreaction much? It does not look like he was trying to elbow her in the face, he seemed to only be trying to get the ball.

It may not be right...but it's really not that big of a deal. Some of you are acting like he beat her into the ground or something.

ya_boi_j likes this

There was an interview with him on local NO tv. He whined that he was trying to get the ball for his grandson & they talked about how he was a veteran. But Inside Edition had a clip of the whole event. The local tv didn't show the fan begging him for the ball & being ignored. He looked like a real jerk if you saw the whole thing. Here's a link- http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2014/11/watch_saints_fan_steals_touchdown_ball_jermaine_gresham_tried_to_give_to_female_bengals_fan.html