Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

birdman71

Did Anybody See The Saints Fan Take Ball Away From The Bengals Fan?

78 posts in this topic

Well, she did get the ball back

According to CBS it wasn't the same ball. They gave her another one.

Anyway, the cheap saints fan thought of it this way.. I paid $150+ for a ticket to see my team get annihilated! I making up for it by stealing this $150+ official NFL football.. CBS showed the girl begging for it, and he wasn't gonna let go of it whatsoever.. CHEEEEAAAAAP

hjerry and Makaveli96 like this

According to CBS it wasn't the same ball. They gave her another one.

Anyway, the cheap saints fan thought of it this way.. I paid $150+ for a ticket to see my team get annihilated! I making up for it by stealing this $150+ official NFL football.. CBS showed the girl begging for it, and he wasn't gonna let go of it whatsoever.. CHEEEEAAAAAP

just read the update. Say the Saints gave her the ball.

He jumped on the Saints bandwagon at the beginning of this season.

Taking the football away from that lady was the most exciting football-related thing that man has ever experienced with the Saints.

Didn't see that... Where did you?

Edit: She got a ball from the Saints but not the football. Wish the lady would have punched the piece of $hit saints fan in the face, old man or not. He better be glad that woman wasn't with a man...could've gotten ugly

Big_Dog likes this

Yeah it was classless. Not cuz it's a chick, Bengals player giving it to a bengals fan. How is it even fun having that ball knowing it was given to someone else

Ooh dudes who make millions of dollars have touched this ball I will treasure it always

It's a pride thing. He didn't want a Bengals fan getting a ball from a Bengals TD from a Bengals player, in the Saints' stadium.

No she didn't.

It's a pride thing. He didn't want a Bengals fan getting a ball from a Bengals TD from a Bengals player, in the Saints' stadium.

No she didn't.

some of you fail to read updated comments where statements have been corrected

just read the update. Say the Saints gave her the ball.

Nope, they gave her a ball, not the ball. The piece of **** was interviewed after the game, and made clear that he wasn't sorry, and wasn't giving the ball back.

papachaz likes this

Nope, they gave her a ball, not the ball. The piece of **** was interviewed after the game, and made clear that he wasn't sorry, and wasn't giving the ball back.

I meant to put a ball. Can't help my auto correct has a mind of its own.
hjerry likes this

Drunken swamp rat was probably borderline incoherent and thought the saints just scored a touchdown. Not to mention he probably had piss and **** all over his pants do to uncontrollable drunken bowel movements. Who wants that ball back anyway. That's some lowlife **** right there.

Old Pappy falcon likes this

I meant to put a ball. Can't help my auto correct has a mind of its own.

Sorry about that. Wasn't mad at you, just clarifying for everyone else. smile.png

at least they're condemning that behavior for the most part over on saintsreport.

but you see the other taint fans around there laughing and smiling? that's the typical mindset there. They may be condemning with typing one handed on the computer, but they're high fiving each other with the other hand