Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTA

Your 2014-2015 University Of Kentucky Wildcats

Haha, we had already beaten you guys once in that 2012 season and that was a UK team that just wasn't gonna lose that tournament. But whatever excuse helps you sleep at night.

Haha, we had already beaten you guys once in that 2012 season and that was a UK team that just wasn't gonna lose that tournament. But whatever excuse helps you sleep at night.

It was a 1 point game AT Rupp. And that's fair to point out. I honestly have forgotten that season who won etc. I now remember looking forward to a potential UNC UK matchup. It wasn't excuses as we lost to Kansas with a 2 star PG. You can't deny a healthy Marshall would have beaten Kansas and made for a epic UK/UNC tourney matchup. I hate Cretin forever.

Yes, it was a 1 point game at Rupp, but it was also early December and we were trotting out 3 Freshmen and 2 Sophomores. We were MUCH better at the end of the season than we were in that game... Definitely would've been a good rematch, but UK wasn't losing...

Yes, it was a 1 point game at Rupp, but it was also early December and we were trotting out 3 Freshmen and 2 Sophomores. We were MUCH better at the end of the season than we were in that game... Definitely would've been a good rematch, but UK wasn't losing...

Yeah and that's whats in the history books. I'm not diminishing UK's title. my point is only that Cretin played dirty that game.

EDIT: I'm just glad we knocked cretin out that day before they injured anyone elses players

Of course the chorus will sing that injuries are a part of the game. But I'm convinced that had John Henson and Kendall Marshall not BOTH have been injured, there would have been a lighter blue champion that season. I was hoping to get a second crack at UK, by the way.

I HATE playing at South Carolina (especially for a noon tip) but the Cats took care of business defensively and came out with a 58-43 win. 22.6% shooting for SC...

WTA, Im still around man! Havent had much time to read or post lately.

btw, congrats on the current and continual winning!

I just wanted to say that somewhere out there, theres a little MAC

or MEAC or SWAC or something school whose fans are DREADING

the strong possibility that they will have to play Kentucky in the NCAA 2nd round

game after those First Four games. I am sure players no matter what caliber relish

the chance to play top-notch talent. But not the fans!

WTA, Im still around man! Havent had much time to read or post lately. btw, congrats on the current and continual winning! I just wanted to say that somewhere out there, theres a little MAC or MEAC or SWAC or something school whose fans are DREADING the strong possibility that they will have to play Kentucky in the NCAA 2nd round game after those First Four games. I am sure players no matter what caliber relish the chance to play top-notch talent. But not the fans!

I really think only one of those MAC MEAC SWAC schools who can randomly rain down 3s are the only teams capable of knocking UK off. You just can't bang inside with UK.

Ugly game but got a comfortable win at Missouri. The SEC is turning into the Big Ten except our teams suck.

Oh well, coulda been worse. We could've had a key contributor kicked off the team one day after a loss.

20-0.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow; either Louisville or UNC AND either Duke or Virginia has to lose. It will literally be the first time in my life that I will be (silently) rooting for both UNC and Duke to win in the same day.

Ugly game but got a comfortable win at Missouri. The SEC is turning into the Big Ten except our teams suck.

Oh well, coulda been worse. We could've had a key contributor kicked off the team one day after a loss.

20-0.

the SEC this year is actually pretty strong. now last year the SEC stunk up the joint.

SEC is better, I wouldn't say it's strong... No clue what the conference RPI is or anything but I'd put ACC/Big 12/Big East/Big 10 and maybe even the Pac 12 ahead of the SEC at this point... A-10 might even be ranked higher but I have a strong bias against mid-majors so I wouldn't put them ahead of SEC anyways, haha...

Well there ya go, I wasn't too far off... I know Georgia and Arkansas have both been playing well and LSU is good (they're gonna be ridiculous next year btw) but you've still got teams like Vandy, SC, Missouri, and Alabama (not to mention Florida this year) who are all underachieving.

And when you look at a team like Virginia and their upcoming schedule, with Duke, Louisville, UNC, and NC State all back to back, the SEC really has nothing to compete with that...

Thornton out for UGA tomorrow as well...

Absolutely no chance without Thornton. The offense just does not run the same with him out of the lineup. Hopefully he'll be back and we'll be healthy when yall come to Athens.