Your 2014-2015 University Of Kentucky Wildcats

WTA

Season starts tomorrow. Most talent ever assembled on a college basketball roster? Only problem is we can only play 5 guys at a time.

Cal is gonna use a platoon system at least at the beginning of the year, we'll see how it works. I expect a couple early losses but this team should have everything rolling sooner rather than later when you combine the returning talent with the new studs with the fact that they were able to play together for several games this summer.

Should be a fun year :)

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah. Being rivals doesn't mean you can't acknowledge accomplishments or deaths of important figures, such as Dean Smith. I enjoy when fans can actually be respectful, unlike when Larry Munson died an

Let's Go Duke Yeah I know...

The 1982 tar heels, 74 bruins, and the 92 Rebels have an argument.

You mean the '91 Rebels, but I wouldn't necessarily put them or even that UCLA team in the same class as '82 UNC. Obviously this Kentucky team still has a season to play but you could definitely make an argument for that '82 squad.I'm a little bias towards those 1996 Cats as well :)

You mean the '91 Rebels, but I wouldn't necessarily put them or even that UCLA team in the same class as '82 UNC. Obviously this Kentucky team still has a season to play but you could definitely make an argument for that '82 squad.I'm a little bias towards those 1996 Cats as well smile.png

Hard to argue 2 NBA HoFers and one who had a great 17 year long career.

UNC looks solid so far. Meeks looks much improved.. FT shooting is improved. We seem to have improved a lot in areas we were weak last year. Obviously time will tell.

hopefully they continue to improve. UNC has always been my favorite college b ball team. I'm hoping Paige can dominant this year. I do like the inside scoring this year compared to last year

WTA, to me, the platoon thing gives us basketball fans a chance to see almost the entire team and all its young stars. And it gives everybody plenty of time to grow up, basketball wise.

I still hope to see a push for undefeated-ness. Not as a primary goal. But simply because they can if everybody works hard and stays focused.

hopefully they continue to improve. UNC has always been my favorite college b ball team. I'm hoping Paige can dominant this year. I do like the inside scoring this year compared to last year

Ditto. Brice and Meeks are much more polished

WTA, to me, the platoon thing gives us basketball fans a chance to see almost the entire team and all its young stars. And it gives everybody plenty of time to grow up, basketball wise. I still hope to see a push for undefeated-ness. Not as a primary goal. But simply because they can if everybody works hard and stays focused.

Not happening. If i'm wrong then i'll eat crow but i don't believe any team is going undefeated in this day and age.

Yeah I don't know what it is about those noon games. Walking in to Rupp Sunday I told my buddy that I wouldn't be surprised if they came out flat and ended up down at the half... Although I'm not gonna complain about a 20-point win in November when we played like ****. Can't do that crap tonight though.

WTA, I do hope Im not being one of those pesky posters.

The perfect season thing was just a slight notion. I dont predict it or even wish for it.

It would just be nice to see, considering how loaded this team is.

I went and looked at the schedule. After Kansas, they later on play #10 Texas at home. #6 UNC at home.

At #7 Louisville. At #8 Florida. The entire SEC slate is nowhere as tough as say the Big Ten or even the ACC, I suppose.

Anyway like I said, it was just a thought.

I love Justise Winslow's game. If there's one thing this UK team is missing it's an elite swingman. Trey Lyles could step into that role but Winslow is that Evan Turner type who can do it all and take over a game at any point all by himself...

Meh, he hasn't really seemed to be that way yet, maybe it's because he's just a freshman, haha. Reminds me of Nick Johnson who I was a fan of.

I'm sure I'll hate him before he leaves Durham though...

I just have a feeling he will grow to be the JJ Redick type player that opposing fans hate.

Archived