I Feel So Dirty...

clownorg

No way. Steeler fans are the WORST. I live in between both sets of fans and there is no contest.

Thats why I have Eagles fans ranked BEHIND Steelers fans as the worst in the league. biggrin.png

You called it. I've been to most of the stadiums and sat with opposing fans and they do take the cake.

Sure, Phillly fans will yell obscenities at you, but then share a beer with you while you complain at how much both your teams suck..

It seems that none of you guys have been to Cleveland. You haven't lived until you've had an obscenely fat and drunk borderline-female Browns fan wearing a dawg pound shirt (with a snarling bulldog image that's far more comely than her) screaming at you repeatedly to go back home to your cracker state (and I don't even live in Georgia), before vomiting at your feet.

You called it. I've been to most of the stadiums and sat with opposing fans and they do take the cake.

Sure, Phillly fans will yell obscenities at you, but then share a beer with you while you complain at how much both your teams suck..

Yeah sometimes I wonder if Eagles fans are actual fans or just residents of Philly that spectate to b1tch about their team. Seems like most of em just need a reason to complain, especially in south Philly. Upside is if you go to an away game in Philly and they are losing, the fans hate on their players rather than you. If they're winning then god help you...