2014 Atlanta Falcons X-Mas Ornaments

Eric1981

Yes Christmas is a big marketing holiday. The thing is my daughter loves decorating the tree and she loves the falcons as much as I do.

These ornaments benefit the children's hospital of Atlanta so it's not like you will be lining blanks pockets even more but helping out a kids hospital.

That's the reason I posted the link .

Yes Christmas is a big marketing holiday. The thing is my daughter loves decorating the tree and she loves the falcons as much as I do.

These ornaments benefit the children's hospital of Atlanta so it's not like you will be lining blanks pockets even more but helping out a kids hospital.

Props Eric, you get my mark!

I think he was responding to this post.

I'm a firm believer in no marketing shiit goes on my tree

cool. I scoop a few now.

I have several years running and over the last 5 years I've bought one for each of my kids to pass on to them when they've grown up and moved on with their own families (waaaaay in the future). In 20+ years they're not going to care about the records of the Falcons but it will be neat to have a memento from teams they watched as babies/toddlers. Plus it's great for CHOA. Win Win all around.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you realize that Xmas is nothing but one big marketing holiday???

Bah, humbug. Christmas is the thrill in the heart of a child waiting for dawn on Christmas eve night to see if Santa will really bring the present he wants most. It's the glowing smile on the face of a husband as he watches his wife open some expensive piece of jewelry that she'd wanted for years, but would never dream she'd ever own. It's the warmth in the heart of those who toss $5 or $10 into the kettle at Christmas time so needy people will have a little something to give them some small measure of comfort. It's the feeling of celebration and security that a tiny, dirt-poor, country congregation feels as they sing Christmas carols in front of a small Nativity Scene Christmas night.

But all that goes out the window if you don't have all your shopping down by no later than the first week of December. Jus sayin'. ohmy.png