Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOR

General Nba Discussion Thread

389 posts in this topic

They aren't catching the Bucks imo. Highest I think they can move is 7

Thats still my point haha. If they cant beat the Hornets down the stretch, Dragic didnt make them any better. The hornets suck lol

Thats still my point haha. If they cant beat the Hornets down the stretch, Dragic didnt make them any better. The hornets suck lol

Mo Williams has been a hot hand so I'm curious to see what he does for them. In any case I don't fear either team I just think it's worth noting cause this is who were going to get 1st round.

Celtics to discuss buying out Tayshaun Prince. Could be a guy to replace Thabo. Shooting a cool 48% from three this year haha

lol We'd really start getting Pistons comparisons then

JJ and KK on the same team..... Forget the splash bros. We got cracker central over here in ATL. Please make it happen!

Not going to happen (Hawks stood pat at deadline according to multiple sources) but I love the nickname. "Cracker barrel" or something would have been worth it alone. :lol:

Shocked by that MCW/Brandon Knight move. I guess Knight was too high-volume a shooter for them.

That and I don't think they wanted to pay him the kind of money he would be looking for this offseason.

MCW is still on his rookie deal so they don't have to deal with that.

blkbigdog35 likes this

Highest number of moves on NBA trade deadline day ever. I think alot of GMs are realizing how wide open this whole thing still is. (While GM's of crappy teams knew it was a good time to stock up on some picks)