Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOR

General Nba Discussion Thread

389 posts in this topic

I like that the majority of the trade talk seems to be about bringing impact players from the eastern conference to wage an arms race in the Western conference playoff picture. Just stay out of the Hawks way....

Hawks interested in JJ Reddick for Shelvin Mack and a 1st (I would only include the Minny future 1st from the Payne trade).

Saw that on Hawksquak but was waiting on a legit source to say anything. Supposedly the Clips are actually the aggressors in this and it's the Hawks who are hesitating? I'd absolutely do it for the Minny pick. Haven't been able to find how much of this is legit anywhere though.

Saw that on Hawksquak but was waiting on a legit source to say anything. Supposedly the Clips are actually the aggressors in this and it's the Hawks who are hesitating? I'd absolutely do it for the Minny pick

That's interesting that LAC are the aggressors since Reddick and Crawford are their only SGs.

My only problem is JJ adds significant salary

He has a 7 million cap hit next year which is A LOT for a bench shooter.

If were looking to bite off that much Id rather go get Jordan Hill for a backup big.

If were looking to bite off that much Id rather go get Jordan Hill for a backup big.

I agree on his contract, too pricey and it's for 2 more years after this one I think.

Your just not understanding the "process". Rebounds are overrated :ninja:

The Blazers gave a bust playeer(Robinson) and a first for Afflalo.

If we give the same for Redick I will be a bit disappointed.

That's right Western conference. You just keep building up your nuclear armaments ....

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA 2m2 minutes ago

Sources: OKC hasn't committed to Lopez deal, and there's still another center that they've had talks about acquiring: Utah's Enes Kanter.

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

(I wouldn't want to trade positions with the Warriors for anything, my @ss they've got a better shot at the finals than we do rolleyes.gif)

Heat offering two 1s for Dragic. ohmy.png

Assuming Suns accept that's who Teague would go against if playoffs started today.

Gives something to think about Horford against Whiteside(At one point a bust) and Teague against Dragic. I guess DMC aganist Wade, and Millsap against Bosh.

Still they we would beat them, but Dragic could truly help them.

Gives something to think about Horford against Whiteside(At one point a bust) and Teague against Dragic. I guess DMC aganist Wade, and Millsap against Bosh.

Still they we would beat them, but Dragic could truly help them.

We'll see if the Suns accept it. (They've got 20 mins)

edit:

Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine 1m1 minute ago

Sounds like Miami or no trade for Goran Dragic with 15 minutes to go before the buzzer

edit 2

And they do...

Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine 1m1 minute ago

Goran Dragic has been traded to Miami, I'm told

Heat offering two 1s for Dragic. ohmy.png

Assuming Suns accept that's who Teague would go against if playoffs started today.

If Dragic makes them any better, they wont be an 8 seed. And if they are still an 8 seed, it means Dragic didnt do anything for them.

If Dragic makes them any better, they wont be an 8 seed. And if they are still an 8 seed, it means Dragic didnt do anything for them.

They aren't catching the Bucks imo. Highest I think they can move is 7