First 7 Picks Of Darft If It Were Today.

Sheldon Cooper

1-Oak-DL-Leonard Williams

Desperately need a pass rush. Need WRs too but Derek Carr looks like a keeper. Also need a RB. WR in rd 2.

2-Jax-OT-Cedric Ogbueli

Desperately need to protect Bortles who has lots of good WRs in Robinson, Lee, and Hurns all rookies as well as Shorts and Sanders. Needs everything but LT to cut down on 12 ints and 17 sacks at half way point. They already have 11 sacks from 3 RDE's. Dont have a RT to speak of.

3-TB-QB-Marcus Mariota

They might be scary with a QB. Mike Evans is lethal deep as is Jackson if he remains for 2015. They have RBs and TEs. Just need a RG for OL.

4-NYJ-QB-Jamies Winston

If Can Newton was 1st overall pick, Winston will be a top 5 pick. Wont get past QB needy jets regardless of who HC is.

5-STL-OT-Brandon Sherf

With no QB available they like their pass rushers in rd 1 and it has been kind to them. They also showed a fondness for physical edge protectors. Randy Gregory could go here but I think Sherf starting ahead of Barksdale helps them more than Gregory backing up Quinn.

6-TEN-DE-Randy Gregory

They have a excellant OL and Gregory could be best as a 3-4 OLB.

7-ATL-RB-Todd Gurley

Best player on board fits huge need. Also I dont like undersized Ray or Beasley or avrage looking Calhoun. Peat get beat too often. Gurley is a no brainer if he actually makes it to our pick. I am not a fan of safeties in rd one. Landon Collins is not an option here IMO.

Guest King Jigsaw

First thought: "He spelled 'draft' wrong."

Second thought: "Oh, look.. it's another sh*tty thread from this guy. He's on a roll this week."

Final thought: "Oh, look.. it's actually another sh*tty Gurley thread."

You mean OLBers don't you as I'm assuming we'll be pretty much a full time 34 and we can watch Soliai & T.JAX play there rightful positions and used like they should be.

Right. But thats what we heard in the offseason when we got Soliai and TJAX. I thought we would be 3-4 too. You cant tell with this coaching staff...

Right. But thats what we heard in the offseason when we got Soliai and TJAX. I thought we would be 3-4 too. You cant tell with this coaching staff...

Argh yes you can.

Why are you talking about this coaching staff I don't think many will be here next year.

Arthur has seen enough the execution orders are being processed its just how much of the house Arthur wants to pull down.

New HC candidates are going to look at this playing group and see 34 all day the old group will be a memory.

I'd like to thank MS and TD for there service this last 7 years they have bought back some credibility to this franchise but they have had a fair shot at it and now its time for change.

1-Oak-DL-Leonard Williams

Desperately need a pass rush. Need WRs too but Derek Carr looks like a keeper. Also need a RB. WR in rd 2.

2-Jax-OT-Cedric Ogbueli

Desperately need to protect Bortles who has lots of good WRs in Robinson, Lee, and Hurns all rookies as well as Shorts and Sanders. Needs everything but LT to cut down on 12 ints and 17 sacks at half way point. They already have 11 sacks from 3 RDE's. Dont have a RT to speak of.

3-TB-QB-Marcus Mariota

They might be scary with a QB. Mike Evans is lethal deep as is Jackson if he remains for 2015. They have RBs and TEs. Just need a RG for OL.

4-NYJ-QB-Jamies Winston

If Can Newton was 1st overall pick, Winston will be a top 5 pick. Wont get past QB needy jets regardless of who HC is.

5-STL-OT-Brandon Sherf

With no QB available they like their pass rushers in rd 1 and it has been kind to them. They also showed a fondness for physical edge protectors. Randy Gregory could go here but I think Sherf starting ahead of Barksdale helps them more than Gregory backing up Quinn.

6-TEN-DE-Randy Gregory

They have a excellant OL and Gregory could be best as a 3-4 OLB.

7-ATL-RB-Todd Gurley

Best player on board fits huge need. Also I dont like undersized Ray or Beasley or avrage looking Calhoun. Peat get beat too often. Gurley is a no brainer if he actually makes it to our pick. I am not a fan of safeties in rd one. Landon Collins is not an option here IMO.

You really should change your screen name. Not many people are happy with that guy right now and what will not be taken seriously. Just some friendly advice.

Gurley isn't a huge need we have 3 RB's on this roster that are more than capable of sharing the load. First 3 picks should be OL DL OL.

If we get a special RB we can make our line look a lot better than it is. This will also help keep our defense off the field which will make it look better. Much like we did in 2008.

Even then, the Falcons only won 1 playoff game during the time Turner was here. The Falcons need more than just a good RB. They need to get some edge rushers that can get after the QB.

The Falcons need more than 1 quality edge rusher so teams can't just key in on stopping one like they did Abe.

Gurley isn't the second coming of A.P.

He is the best RB since A.P. though. I love the pick. Time to change philosophy. You get a local kid, who is exciting, who can take over a game and fills a need on the team. Let Julio walk and start focusing on defense and oline.

Even then, the Falcons only won 1 playoff game during the time Turner was here. The Falcons need more than just a good RB. They need to get some edge rushers that can get after the QB.

The Falcons need more than 1 quality edge rusher so teams can't just key in on stopping one like they did Abe.

it's a two way street. You make a good point, but focus to heavy on defense and you become the Bills, Jets or Dolphins (before this season). They not only need to focus on defense, but make smart picks. They have whiffed far too often. But Gurley is the smart choice. He'll bring in a bigger fan base and help usher the team into the new stadium.

I'll also take the 2008 team back any day, but add Gurley! A lot of those long runs Turner broke will be TDs with Gurley...and he can catch out of the back field.

Gurley isn't the second coming of A.P.

He is the best RB since A.P. though. I love the pick. Time to change philosophy. You get a local kid, who is exciting, who can take over a game and fills a need on the team. Let Julio walk and start focusing on defense and oline.

Gurley won't take over anything but an extra sport on IR running behind this line.

And if the Falcons draft a rb top ten they will be taking a spot in the top ten in 2016.

Gurley won't take over anything but an extra sport on IR running behind this line.

And if the Falcons draft a rb top ten they will be taking a spot in the top ten in 2016.

Ugh....ok....how can I put this. Lets say we had an average Oline, say the 2008 line and we desperately needed a RB. The draft is coming up (we have a top 10 pick) and you have two choices, pick the biggest stud Olinemen to come out in years or an RB who looks nice, but might be a reach (but still feels a huge need). Who you drafting?

Drafting Gurley doesn't mean you stop upgrading the lines or defense. It means you just hit a home run by drafting the biggest game changer the Falcons have seen since Vick. Once you have that in place, get to work and fill the other holes.

Rather ya'll admit it or not, we a'rent very good at RB....avg at best.

I agree, but a great RB is definitely a piece of the puzzle.