Swift Now Writes For Bleacher Report

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swift was a troll but he loved the Falcons in his own weird way.

It was kind of a weird situation with Swift.

He would actually have some very good and intelligent football discussions at times, but he would also flip the switch and could get very out of hand as well.

I never personally clashed with him like many others have though, but I have had some good discussions with him.

Nope..... he made one bone head of a play... bit EVERY qb makes those "wtf were you thinking" throws..

That play was a big reason why we lost but it was far from the only reason.

The media still loves Cam Newton, and he's been garbage tonight.

Somehow Matt looked like the best QB in the league week one, then the OL started getting hurt and playing bad, all of a sudden " Matt sucks". We had 5 OL get injured, 4 for the season since week one.

It's just tired.

Somehow Matt looked like the best QB in the league week one, then the OL started getting hurt and playing bad, all of a sudden " Matt sucks".

It's just tired.

Yup...it is pretty pathetic.

I remember watching one game and on of the highlight guys were saying Td needs to get linemen.....this was after we had lost 5 linemen and were down the 3rd and 4th strong guys at tackle and center.

Somehow Matt looked like the best QB in the league week one, then the OL started getting hurt and playing bad, all of a sudden " Matt sucks". We had 5 OL get injured, 4 for the season since week one.

It's just tired.

I agree, Cam is overrated.

He is still having the same bad accuracy issues that he has had since coming into the NFL.

Well Swift could have never written that.

Yall boys already know I like Swifty. I miss him, Swifty, SwiftHitter, Swiftkick and the other hundred accounts.

Not sure what he did to the mods but knowing him it was probably bad.

Was my adversary from 2001 -2007 (the Vick Years), but somehow we got on the same page over the last seven years.

Pretty knowledgeable and believe it or not a bonafide, true blue, bloody red and black Falcon fan.

It was kind of a weird situation with Swift.

He would actually have some very good and intelligent football discussions at times, but he would also flip the switch and could get very out of hand as well.

I never personally clashed with him like many others have though, but I have had some good discussions with him.

I had some good discusions with swift back around 2004, he did not like Vick and a lot of what he said about him came out to be true.

But his obsession with Ryan went over board and I put him on ignore for most of his multiple screen names

Lol @ the high praise for Smitty while saying Ryan will cost him his job. All I need to know about this nutjob. And the stats posted....not so bad. Beat this franchise has seen ever, bar none, not even close.

9Td and 10to in the playoffs can certainly put a coach on the hot seat.

Why wasn't Ryan's int the worst and most defining moment of that game?

I'd point to 3rd and 25 which resulted in a 60 yard TD as the defining moment. Not that I'm blaming any one faction of the team for the loss, but that was huge.

Not attempting to move the ball and at least get a FG before the half was a bigger mistake IMO. Giving the Lions one of our timeouts for some stupid freaking reason was another mistake I think was bigger. The coaching fudge ups go on and on and all guaranteed our loss a lot more than one little turnover.

9Td and 10to in the playoffs can certainly put a coach on the hot seat.

Why wasn't Ryan's int the worst and most defining moment of that game?

Cherry pick what u like bruh, I don't got time to do this debate.

BC when that pick was thrown the game was over. Myself and many others on the board called a loss by fg during the game at about well...let's see one minute remaining in the half. Look it up if u got time for that BC I don't.

3rd and 25 59 yard TD pass

Matt Ryan Derp Interception

Holding when milking clock

Delay of game on FG

If any of the 4 plays do not happen, We win. Plain and simple. Falcons always find a way these days to combine a list of comical errors to lose games they should have easily won.

Agreed. What gets me is how any knowledgeable football fan can point the blame at anyone person for that loss. Wins and losses are a team stat, plain and simple. All these plays mentioned contributed to the loss.