No One Calls This Guy Matty Ice Any More Or Rarely.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he owned it and is arguably the best QB in franchise history but that was a game killing INT

A lot of regular season wins and a classy guy but can't forget that drop in the championship game in 49er's territory either

oh well so many other problems---you just don't expect them from your 100 million dollar man

+1

Somebody that understands.

the problem with matt is he doesnt have that WHIP like a michael vick, favre etc. to get the ball DEEP down the field with short drops in the pocket. EVERYTHING has to be perfect for him to drop back and put everything he can muster into one of his deep balls that julio either has to slow down for or come back to.

*sigh* so many of our ungrateful, bellyaching, pessimistic fans simply do not deserve to have a QB of the high caliber of Matt Ryan on their team. They deserve to have their team burn through high draft picks year after year desperately hoping to find a long term starting QB , having to endure countless seasons in situations like Geno Smith playing like $%#@ and getting benched for Mike Vick, or like the Buffalo Bills who each year think they have a starting QB only to be disappointed and looking for another one and countless other teams going through QB problems, as they look at Matt Ryan on another team thinking how lucky they would be to have a QB like him.

Simply put, the worst fanbase in the NFL does not deserve to have one of the best QBs in the NFL.

*sigh* so many of our ungrateful, bellyaching, pessimistic fans simply do not deserve to have a QB of the high caliber of Matt Ryan on their team. They deserve to have their team brun through draft picks trying to find a long term starting QB , having situations like Geno Smith playing like $%#@ and getting benched for Mike Vick as they look at Matt Ryan on another team thinking how lucky they would be to have a QB like him.

Simply put, the worst fanbase in the NFL does not deserve to have one of the best QBs in the NFL.

Amen x10!!!

Marvelous.................yet another enlightened Falcon fan doing his part in making us known as the worst fanbase in the NFL.

What did I say that was wrong? Look at Lucks offensive line, look at Bradys, they are still finding ways to win. Once again,I am not saying Ryan isnt good, but he isnt playing like a 100 milloon dollar QB

How many 6-18 stretches has Brady been through in his career?

I'll answer that, how many two year stretches has Brady had the NFLs worst defense backing him up. There's your answer.

It is laughable for anyone to compare Ryan to Brady, Ryan has never had anywhere near the level of support from an organizational level, teammate, defense, special teams on down to even a better fanbase that Matt Ryan has ever had, on whole.

What did I say that was wrong? Look at Lucks offensive line, look at Bradys, they are still finding ways to win. Once again,I am not saying Ryan isnt good, but he isnt playing like a 100 milloon dollar QB

Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Peyton Manning wouldn't play like a $100 Mill QB were they in Atlanta the last two years. This is the farcical part of so many of you Ryan critics argument, you expect him to play at a level no QB in the history of the NFL could play at.

My god, did you see Manning fold under pressure in last years Super Bowl? Ryan has faced that for the better part of two years. Brady plays terrible when under pressure an entire game, he looks awful under 4 quarters of constant pressure. Montana sucked when under pressure all game.

Another thing you ignore, when Ryan had decent blocking earlier this year, he as the NFLs top QB, even with the NFLs worst defense at the time.

I'll answer that, how many two year stretches has Brady had the NFLs worst defense backing him up. There's your answer.

It is laughable for anyone to compare Ryan to Brady, Ryan has never had anywhere near the level of support from an organizational level, teammate, defense, special teams on down to even a better fanbase that Matt Ryan has ever had, on whole.

What about Luck? His Defense isn't all that great either..But he finds a way to lead the league in passing yards, and finds a way to lead the division, with less weapons on offense