Florida Vs Georgia Wlocp Week

Carter

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got accepted into Alabama for both undergrad and law school. Turned them down both times.

Should have gone there for law school, I would have 1/3 of the student loan debt that I have now sad.png

Here's how serious people here in Alabama take football. I've got a friend who wanted to go to Florida to become a marine biologist. But her dad refused to pay for her schooling because he's an Auburn man.

Here's how serious people here in Alabama take football. I've got a friend who wanted to go to Florida to become a marine biologist. But her dad refused to pay for her schooling because he's an Auburn man.

That's beyond ridiculous and I can imagine it happens a lot at other SEC schools as well. Thankfully, there are some reasonable people who go to rival schools for their degree programs and still be fans of their teams.

I got accepted into Alabama for both undergrad and law school. Turned them down both times.

Should have gone there for law school, I would have 1/3 of the student loan debt that I have now :(

I got accepted to Auburn for undergrad but turned them down :P haha. But all because of the moola. Out of state is expensive as sheet.

It was more of a distance thing for me than it was football. I had a newborn daughter at home when I started college, so Auburn was 30 minutes away, vs. 3/12 away from Tuscaloosa. I did consider it more for law school since my other main two options were Samford or Mercer, but I would up choosing Samford, which is private, and having what amounts to a second mortgage worth of student loan debt.

Not sure how competitive their law school is, but Waylon could get into Alabama undergrad. wink.png

Their law school is incredibly competitive because it's a state school and tuition is much cheaper than the private law schools. Same with Georgia and Georgia State. For law school, UGA and GA State flat out rejected me and Alabama wait-listed me. That was part of why I turned Bama down, I had already decided on Samford and was comfortable with the decision at the time.

Their law school is incredibly competitive because it's a state school and tuition is much cheaper than the private law schools. Same with Georgia and Georgia State. For law school, UGA and GA State flat out rejected me and Alabama wait-listed me. That was part of why I turned Bama down, I had already decided on Samford and was comfortable with the decision at the time.

I know a guy that I graduated HS with who's an Alabama fan but went to law school at Ole Miss.