So Who Else Is Paitently Waiting

clownorg

Im on the fence here. I can see the opinions of wanting change immediately due to a good chance of winning our weak division. But at the same time, you dont want to hurt your chances of landing a great football mind by being quick on the trigger so to speak. I think the better would be to wait patiently till the end of the season. Thats exactly what was done with the previous coordinators. Plus its the respectable way to do things and Blank is highly respected in the league.

I would think if it was going to happen today, it would have been early so as to get the 'fill in' guy started ASAP.

as much as I do believe the season could be salvaged somewhat if changes are made quickly enough, I am realizing this is just the same ole Falcons and it just won't happen.

Dear Mr Blank, the entertainment you are trying to provide for us as fans, has become NON ENTERTAINING. please fix it as soon as possible, thank you!