Some Crazy Logic On This Board.....

It basically says that it's OK that the refs screwed us on the missed kick because we didn't deserve to win. No, we played like crap in the second half and we didn't deserve to win. We should have never been in that position. All agreed with 100%. But someone please tell me how that suddenly makes it acceptable that we got screwed out of the W with a bogus delay call? This team should be 3-5 right now instead of 2-6 whether we deserved to win or not.

In what universe is it acceptable for the refs to screw us out of the win no matter what the circumstances? I'm going to stick around a bit to see if I get any logical reasonable responses but other than that, I'm done with this board for awhile. Had to take a break last year because of the whiny loser mentality here and I've got to do it again this year too. I just don't get some of you folks....I really don't.

That kick should have in no way be able to effect the outcome of this game. We gave up at halftime. Even referees will sense our futility and allow it to get away to get the **** off the field.

I agreed with you until you went all "Refs" and crap.

We should have won this game and it wasn't the refs fault.

That kick should have in no way be able to effect the outcome of this game. We gave up at halftime. Even referees will sense our futility and allow it to get away to get the **** off the field.

Should have never come down to the kick so it's absolutely OK we got screwed out of the win then? That's your logic? C'mon.....

It basically says that it's OK that the refs screwed us on the missed kick because we didn't deserve to win. No, we played like crap in the second half and we didn't deserve to win. We should have never been in that position. All agreed with 100%. But someone please tell me how that suddenly makes it acceptable that we got screwed out of the W with a bogus delay call? This team should be 3-5 right now instead of 2-6 whether we deserved to win or not.

In what universe is it acceptable for the refs to screw us out of the win no matter what the circumstances? I'm going to stick around a bit to see if I get any logical reasonable responses but other than that, I'm done with this board for awhile. Had to take a break last year because of the whiny loser mentality here and I've got to do it again this year too. Saying we didn't deserve to win so it's OK that we got screwed on the delay call is like saying It's OK for a woman to get raped because she wears slutty outfits. I just don't get some of you folks....I really don't.

Keep blaming the Falcon fans instead of this crap team. That seems healthy.

If the interaction on here bothers you so much than leave. Quit threatening it and just go.

We'll muddle through.

Keep blaming the Falcon fans instead of this crap team. That seems healthy.

If the interaction on here bothers you so much than leave. Quit threatening it and just go.

We'll muddle through.

I'm am leaving for awhile but I just holding out hope that someone....anyone.... can give me a reasonable answer on why it's OK to just accept the fact that we got screwed on that call simply because " we didn't deserve to win" That's a loser mentality whether you or anyone else likes it or not. As I've said often this past few weeks, I'm sorry that the truth hurts.

Blow a 21 point lead in a matter of two quarters. Blame it on the refs and the fans. Classic head in the sand BS

Really.....how is my head in the sand when I've said over and over we never should have been in that situation? I totally agree that we shouldn't have. Still how does that make getting screwed out of a win by a bogus call OK with you? I mean c'mon people!!!...

Really.....how is my head in the sand when I've said over and over we never should have been in that situation? I totally agree that we shouldn't have. Still how does that make getting screwed out of a win by a bogus call OK with you? I mean c'mon people!!!...

Wrong answer. Falcons and mike smith collectively screwed themselves out of a win.

I'm am leaving for awhile but I just holding out hope that someone....anyone.... can give me a reasonable answer on why it's OK to just accept the fact that we got screwed on that call simply because " we didn't deserve to win" That's a loser mentality whether you or anyone else likes it or not. As I've said often this past few weeks, I'm sorry that the truth hurts.

picgifs-laughing-35443.gif

Your "truth." The Falcons didn't get screwed. The rules are the rules. Sometimes some leniency is given to the interpretation of that last second and sometimes it isn't.

Deal with it.

You keep trying to breathe life into a decomposing corpse of a team.

Good luck with that.

I could care less about the call, but 3 and 25 = 7 is what im ibcthing about.

"We didn't deserve to win....we are all losers so heck we might as well just bend over and let the refs give it to us up the rear end"....Never mind we should be 3-5 and not 2-6 in a tight division, time to just roll over and die and accept the inevitable" That's what you guys are saying.... Lord knows, this team has made me sick over the years and it's making me sick this year but it's so called fans here make me even sicker. I will say I hope we get a regime change but it's not going to be instant wine and roses when we do. Time to go enjoy life for awhile....see ya in a few weeks.

In what universe is it acceptable for the refs to screw us out of the win no matter what the circumstances? I'm going to stick around a bit to see if I get any logical reasonable responses but other than that, I'm done with this board for awhile. Had to take a break last year because of the whiny loser mentality here and I've got to do it again this year too. Saying we didn't deserve to win so it's OK that we got screwed on the delay call is like saying It's OK for a woman to get raped because she wears slutty outfits. I just don't get some of you folks....I really don't.

I really find it offensive and derogatory to be labeled as condoning sexual assault/rape because I, and others, share a view as related to one getting what one deserves as it related to football play and coaching of football techniques. There really should be no place on the Board/Forum for such an atrocity.

The lapse in logic is the constant mention of the delay of game call here. There was nothing amiss there (although I thought at first that there would be a time run-off, but I was wrong) The real screw-job here was the Defensive Holding call which was egregiously erroneous - giving Detroit yards AND stopped the clock.

"We didn't deserve to win....we are all losers so heck we might as well just bend over and let the refs give it to us up the rear end"....Never mind we should be 3-5 and not 2-6 in a tight division, time to just roll over and die and accept the inevitable" That's what you guys are saying.... Lord knows, this team has made me sick over the years and it's making me sick this year but it's so called fans here make me even sicker. I will say I hope we get a regime change but it's not going to be instant wine and roses when we do. Time to go enjoy life for awhile....see ya in a few weeks.

You're a loser, the ref's didn't do anything to us. The ref's didn't call Trufant's holding penalty, the ref's didn't make Jones drop our 3rd down pass, the ref's didn't give up a touchdown on 3rd and 25. And now you're going to leave because people are upset over stuff that has continually haunted this team? Peace out and seriously you don't need to come back.