Some Encouraging Facts About The Lions - A Ray Of Hope

freebird310

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem with this team is not the Offense.

we avarage "over" 24 points per game.

You been round long enough to know that number is "Very Strong"

Our Defense gives up on avarage well over 28 points per game.

Any offense that scores over 28 ppg is going to win %80 of the

games or better.

That my friend is whay the Atlanta Falcons defense is the worst in the NFL.

The problem with this team lately has been the offense. The defense has gotten better over the last few weeks. The offense? Not so much. Since the Suc blowout they've averaged 17 ppg and scored once in the fourth quarter in the last five games. Their points have been trending in the wrong direction with 28, 20, 13 and 7. They'll be facing the league's best defense in the morning, so they better bring their A game or it will be a long flight home. Trust me.

I understand bro. Man, I hate it happened. I will not rub salt or anything like that. You're all my brothers and we sink on this ship together.

Yeah. The only good to this is hopefully change. I want the entire coaching staff to go. I'm on the fence as far as TD goes.

He's missed some and hasn't addressed a few things. How much is on him or the coaches is the question.

Guys like P Jerry were drafted, because the coaches wanted that type a player for scheme. So I'm not sure.

Yeah. The only good to this is hopefully change. I want the entire coaching staff to go. I'm on the fence as far as TD goes.

He's missed some and hasn't addressed a few things. How much is on him or the coaches is the question.

Guys like P Jerry were drafted, because the coaches wanted that type a player for scheme. So I'm not sure.

TD needs to go..Dude has screwed us.

Guest facelessman07

C.J. Mosely just got suspended two games and sent back to the States...

That adds to the little ray of hope.

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2014/10/25/7070403/lions-suspend-c-j-mosley

Not to worry, his backup will step in and do just as good, if not better, against our team

We have a habit of making backups look like "All-World" players

Yeah bro. I know what you mean. I don't know it all, but the thing was always it was obvious stuff. Then it got predictable, then I started losing true interest and just stuck around out of habit.

Yeah bro. I know what you mean. I don't know it all, but the thing was always it was obvious stuff. Then it got predictable, then I started losing true interest and just stuck around out of habit.

Yeah I thought we were going down the right path. I just think we've gone as far as we can go with this coaching staff and possibly GM. We got some great pieces hopefully they can turn it around whoever comes here.

Well, Matt Stafford is allergic to throwing the ball away and his release isn't the quickest as he's usually throwing bullets to compensate for inconsistent quick release, if we can get some pressure we might be able to force a couple mistakes to help our cause

Yep, our QB is just better under pressure. Sacks aren't a good way of guaging an oline.

Yeah I thought we were going down the right path. I just think we've gone as far as we can go with this coaching staff and possibly GM. We got some great pieces hopefully they can turn it around whoever comes here.

Guys like you make the franchise worthwhile and make coming here worthwhile. I hate being called a realist, pessimist, or whatever. I'm just a guy who wants the best for his team, even if losing I want it to be the best losses. My problem, if I notice something and realize others see it too, but ignore it it just seems odd to me.