What Happened To Speedy Reedy?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHEN HE GETS AROUND 30 YEARS OLD HE GETS HIS CHANCE AND ON HIS MEAGER 7 PLAYS HE SCORES 7 80 YARD TOUCHDOWNS.

Yup. Finish the first season on PS. Then make the 53 and spend 5 move seasons as ST 'ace' and 5th string WR. THEN he will get to actually play... about 25% of the amount of snaps he should have been getting every year. Sounds like a dayum good personnel useage plan. emot-tiphat.gif

Just like A. Smith they don't want to use Reedy or know how. This FO is as stubborn as they come. Reedy could stretch the field a few plays, help free up JJ and RW but nooooo DK is not that creative. This FO complains about what A. Smith, Starr, Smith and Reedy etc. can't do but the whole national FB Nation says we have one of the most talent depleted rosters in the NFL. You figure . . . they are not willing to try something new. They are going to roll with their guys and not give anyone else a chance?????????

Just like A. Smith they don't want to use Reedy or know how. This FO is as stubborn as they come. Reedy could stretch the field a few plays, help free up JJ and RW but nooooo DK is not that creative. This FO complains about what A. Smith, Starr, Smith and Reedy etc. can't do but the whole national FB Nation says we have one of the most talent depleted rosters in the NFL. You figure . . . they are not willing to try something new. They are going to roll with their guys and not give anyone else a chance?????????

Haha @ stretch the field. How do you stretch the field when your OL can't pass block? I swear all the uneducated fans...oh what's the point.

Like to see what he could do in a real game. If we didn't have the example of A. Smith, I would say that he's just too raw and has too much to learn to be on the field just yet. That's probably the case, but man, Smith, Hester, Reedy and Jones on the field at the same time [ assuming a healthy Oline] would be a nightmare for opposing teams.

If this south goes as bad as it looks like it's going to, like to see him promoted from the PS and see what he could do.

*Falcons coaches

The Falcons coaches are who hyped him up.

Wasn't just Falcon coaches- it was everybody who saw him early in the preseason- posters here, national media who came by, local media- everybody was singing his praises. So,either, he can't deal with getting off the line against pro corners or the coaching staff mismanaged him. Figure it's 50-50 as to which is true.

Wasn't just Falcon coaches- it was everybody who saw him early in the preseason- posters here, national media who came by, local media- everybody was singing his praises. So,either, he can't deal with getting off the line against pro corners or the coaching staff mismanaged him. Figure it's 50-50 as to which is true.

If he is that good then I am sure the Seattle could use him. The fact that he is still on the PS should tell us that other teams aren't seeing anything either, but yet for Falcons fans that can't be the case.

I went to Training camp twice and Reedy looked great and really stood out. Unfortunately, he didn't do crap in pre season games for some reason. Martino got moved up from practice squad two weeks ago ahead of Reedy so something is up. Martino actually got a few snaps and on one of them the CB had a definite pass interference on him, but refs didn't throw the flag. It looked obvious to me and even the commentators couldn't believe there was no flag.

Keep in mind Drew Davis is still waiting to get healthy and Amsterdam is out there too. Davis must not be 100 percent yet because I think he was already eligible to come back. I saw it mentioned that he was hanging out at practice recently so he is still with the team.

I think at this point or after this game Amsterdam will be eligible to come back. I'm curious to see what happens with all of these guys and I assume some moves will be made during the bye week. We can't have all of those so I wonder if Reedy will be the one to get cut. It will be interesting.

If he is that good then I am sure the Seattle could use him. The fact that he is still on the PS should tell us that other teams aren't seeing anything either, but yet for Falcons fans that can't be the case.

Want the list of players passed over multiple times by every team that became really good players? Dahl and Clabo both were on multiple teams before they formed part of a good Oline 08-10, Brady was 6th rounder, means every team passed on him at least 5 times, Romo was undrafted- every team passed on him 7 times, including the Cowboys.

How many players get picked off other PS? Not many. Sea not taking Reedy doesn't mean anything.