Bench Ryan For Season

I would never condone such a move, and I cannot see any way that the NFL, an owner, a coach, a general manager(especially those fighting for their jobs), or football organization would ever consider such a move.

Explanations are many, but tops are, the NFL would certainly not allow it for the sake of their product's integrity or risk making the fans feel cheated out of an organizations best effort. Of course, I know that last part may describe many Falcons' fans already.biggrin.png

Guest Negatorris

I really don't think some people understand what a **** pocket passing QB is. When Ryan has time consistently he gets into a rhythm. If Ryan can't get into a rhythm then we see the BS we got last week. This OL is filled with reserves and hurt guys and Ryan does not trust them. With a QB is thrown off their mark they can't succeed, I don't care who it is.

Peyton Manning got terrorized in the SB and put up 8 points. 8.

Did we not see the Patriots OL against the Chiefs? Brady was never comfortable and had multiple turnovers and one of the worst games of his career.

Just last week Brees was carving up Detroit's secondary because he was given time, for 56 minutes... Then the DL of Detroit took over and it was lights out for Brees. His best play after that was a scramble on 4th down. When he did throw, he got picked off or his pass was deflected.

Green Bay was looking terrible at the beginning of the year because of their OL was in shambles. Rodgers looked like horse shittt. Look at them now that their OL is playing at a high level.

It's not rocket science. Ryan is not in a position to succeed.

Yeah. No, no, no, wait a minute, I always have tuna on toast. Nothing's ever worked out for me with tuna on toast. I want the complete opposite of on toast. Chicken salad, on rye, untoasted ... and a cup of tea.

If you want the opposite of tuna you should've gotten the salmon. The salmon swim against the current, while the tuna swim with it.

Well we all know we can't sit Ryan for all the above stated reasons. I appreciate some of the optimism about the division, but we should see that illusion shattered by the Lions this Sunday.

All I care about the remainder of this season is another miracle of Ryan getting out alive like last season. After that they can blow this whole franchise up. Ryan is all that matters in the rebuilding phase to come.

I really don't think some people understand what a **** pocket passing QB is. When Ryan has time consistently he gets into a rhythm. If Ryan can't get into a rhythm then we see the BS we got last week. This OL is filled with reserves and hurt guys and Ryan does not trust them. With a QB is thrown off their mark they can't succeed, I don't care who it is.

Peyton Manning got terrorized in the SB and put up 8 points. 8.

Did we not see the Patriots OL against the Chiefs? Brady was never comfortable and had multiple turnovers and one of the worst games of his career.

Just last week Brees was carving up Detroit's secondary because he was given time, for 56 minutes... Then the DL of Detroit took over and it was lights out for Brees. His best play after that was a scramble on 4th down. When he did throw, he got picked off or his pass was deflected.

Green Bay was looking terrible at the beginning of the year because of their OL was in shambles. Rodgers looked like horse shittt. Look at them now that their OL is playing at a high level.

It's not rocket science. Ryan is not in a position to succeed.

Excellent post. Need this tattooed backwards on peoples foreheads.