Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDirtyWordII

The Last Tdwii Observation: Message Received…

194 posts in this topic

You really think that a 30 page anti-Ryan thread (that includes Swift) getting deleted has anything to do with "increased moderation"?

What?

All I'm saying is more mods means more of all the bad things that come with moderation.

I don't post here too often, but I often find myself agreeing with and even enjoying Swift's posts. What is he doing that justifies insta-bans every time he posts? And how do you guys always know it's him?

I feel bad for the OP. He's a good writer, he clearly puts a lot of time into his posts, and the fine line between supressing trolls and censorship may or may not have been crossed in this instance.

What's really sad is you're desire to post a 9 paragraph essay whining about mods deleting your 20 paragraph diatribe about MR that was a carbon copy of the last 15 paragraph condemnation of MR you posted just 2 months ago. Go find a shrink to talk to if you are that desperate for attention.

I don't post here too often, but I often find myself agreeing with and even enjoying Swift's posts. What is he doing that justifies insta-bans every time he posts? And how do you guys always know it's him?

I feel bad for the OP. He's a good writer, he clearly puts a lot of time into his posts, and the fine line between supressing trolls and censorship may or may not have been crossed in this instance.

LOL

I hate to say this as it might seem a bit extreme but at what point should the Admin team try and take legal action against swift? The amount of accounts he creates is literally taking a large amount of time from our mod team to control and before the new mods he literally ruined this forum for years. At some point this almost becomes a stalking scenario and something legally should be done to keep him off of here.

one just like you are " fall break" for whatever college your going to young man .

Swanlee aka bitchmade rat. Bro that would be so ******* epic to have police knock on my door lol

I would love to see the " LEGAL ACTION" that can be surpassed. Mr Blank going to sue me causing what some fairies think my opinions is " trolling"

What would be the charges ?

I'm literally dying laughing swanlee. You keep quiting and crying on Falcons cause injury you *****

Well this was rather enlightening....

You should be more up front and tell the forum you were yelled at by big daddy for posting homophobic insults And tried to be cute with your moderator duty. You sir are a clown and will be treated like one just like you are " fall break" for whatever college your going to young man . I have a job and buis that allows me to do basically whatever the **** I want . I would say your time is probably more valueable than mine since I have lived a good life. So show some respect and I will probably just disappear for stretches like I usually do you college low life loser. Now go stack some records or whatever u do.. HOW IS THAT IP BANNING WORKING? I can take full control of this forum if wanted to. Just letting you know

Swanlee aka bitchmade rat. Bro that would be so ******* epic to have police knock on my door lol

I would love to see the " LEGAL ACTION" that can be surpassed. Mr Blank going to sue me causing what some fairies think my opinions is " trolling"

What would be the charges ?

I'm literally dying laughing swanlee. You keep quiting and crying on Falcons cause injury you *****

LMAO. Speak of the devil.

Btw, you spelled 'council' wrong.

the councel likes this

Some of mods are racist . Like sacfalcfan etc . I was never banned for 7 years

Not once when I criticized Vick

Daily banning when I criticize Ryan

Conclusion - racist mods

That's quite the leap you make there. Ryan isn't the best QB out there, but militant lambasting will only result in more bans. Why not just forget about it and be a reasonable, passive poster like everyone else?

Saying Ryan is the problem with the team should not incur the wrath of the ban hammer.

Thinking that Ryan is the problem, is, however, troubling.

Idk, people take "harrassment" pretty seriously these days. Look at the guard from Miami.

It's only a matter of time before the liberal media decides that harrassment can qualify in an online setting as well. Just look up gamergate and all the sh1t that's spawning. I'd be careful if I were you, but obviously you're not going to listen to some kid on a message board.

the councel likes this

All you are is some guy that reads the majority or safe opinion of the board at the time and writes it up as your own(even your "controversial" Ryan opinion is just a rehash of other people's nonsense). I appreciate the effort, could care less for the content. Oh and quit being such a little baby over your one thread getting deleted. Get over it you pansy.Good luck elsewhere though.

Tuggle'2 likes this

DW - good poster his name went to mud critizing Matt Ryan

1 playoff win Matt Ryan

Zero all pros

6-16 over last 22 games

10 turnovers in 5 playoff games

Yet uneducated Falcons fans still believe in him.

I believe that he can find success with some pressure taken off his shoulders. A defense and a running game would help, just look at Eli and Joey Flacco. He's not going to carry us himself though.

Some of mods are racist . Like sacfalcfan etc . I was never banned for 7 years

Not once when I criticized Vick

Daily banning when I criticize Ryan

Conclusion - racist mods

You're white.
EJmusic likes this

What's really sad is you're desire to post a 9 paragraph essay whining about mods deleting your 20 paragraph diatribe about MR that was a carbon copy of the last 15 paragraph condemnation of MR you posted just 2 months ago. Go find a shrink to talk to if you are that desperate for attention.

Yeah pretty much this, OP is looking for more attention here.

Hate to see you go over someone trolling one of your threads Tdwii...You were one of the better writers on here. Like a lot of people I didn't always agree with your conclusions but I read every one of your posts that started a thread because of the intelligent way you brought forth your arguments....

A skill that obviously has eluded the very people who ruined your thread.

But those people don't want discussion. They just want to be right and to be noticed.

Hang in there man.

lcranberry and clownorg like this

I'm fine with your opinions. I think they're frequently off base but whatever....they're reasoned.

Unfortunately, there are 2-4 people round these parts that deem it necessary to be absolutely terrible. And that got the thread deleted. You should probably do more to call them out rather than allege "censorship."

Just because those posters agree with (and further amplify) your opinions doesnt mean you should let them be.

that's pure BS right there and a mod out of control. You don't delete a whole thread due to a few posts in it that are out out hand, you delete those posts. That thread being deleted sends an entirely WRONG message, the message that yeah, as you said TDW, an opinion that's well thought out and voiced correctly isn't good enough to merit saving if a few a$$holes decide they don't agree with it, they'll just start an argument so it will be deleted.

so a few trolls or negative nancies can take control of the board THAT way if they can't just openly troll. I left here for over two years, I may be starting to remember why.

anyway, I bid you adieu sir. Didn't always agree with your opinion, but always appreciated the way you posted it and didn't make it personal. seems now they've made it personal for you, and that sucks

chazbykr likes this

....lord knows I have done a few things on this board I should not have done.

Me too dawg....LOL...Tuggle and Mono would have garroted the old Gritz with some of the crap I use to say to trolls.

I figured out that when you get down there in the ish with the trolls you get so much on you a lot of people aren't going to be able to tell you apart.

So I just don't do it anymore. It's definitely in "Whatev" mode for me now.

Monoxide likes this

Me too dawg....LOL...Tuggle and Mono would have garroted the old Gritz with some of the crap I use to say to trolls.

I figured out that when you get down there in the ish with the trolls you get so much on you a lot of people aren't going to be able to tell you apart.

So I just don't do it anymore. It's definitely in "Whatev" mode for me now.

**** pre-mod days. we HAD to abuse the trolls just to keep some sort of control.. Lord knows I'd be not only banned today for it. i'd be burned at the stake

**** pre-mod days. we HAD to abuse the trolls just to keep some sort of control.. Lord knows I'd be not only banned today for it. i'd be burned at the stake

I'm not going to lie. Some of it was fun. I even have a troll-smacking sig I never put up on here....