If We Are 2-6 After The Lions Game, Will Smith Get Sacked?

He's gone at the end of the season. Blank isn't the type to pull the trigger mid-season. He'll say he supports smitty right up till week 16 then can his *** The Monday after the final game.

Bank on it

Yep. Blank is not the type to fire a coach mid-season due to losing. He never had.

i dont know if he even goes end of the season guys - we had 2 down years now, our expectations were super high after NFC game, I think blank has bought into this not turning over staff as much, we already changed Coordinators, and he knew the Def would be bad, soooo if nothing happens i dont think it will be a surprise. We will spend some cheese in FA though - I know we will do that

He actually fired Reeves with 3 games left

Nah Dan quit. Blank told Reeves he would go in a different direction at the end of the season, but Dan said if you going to fire me then let go ahead and do it now. Some thinks that Reeves did that to give Wade Philip a chance at auditioning for the HC.

I think he'd finish the season and given the pink slip after new year. Not sure if the pink slip is given to TD. I'm assuming that TD gets passed for 1 more year and put all the blame on coaching staff..

I can't blame TD either for putting the blame on coaching staff.. this coaching staff hasn't been able to groom 1 defensive player so far.

Want it to happen, but I doubt it.AB Probably still making himself think smitty can turn it around. Probably at the end of season if we don't have at least 7 wins

More like if we don't make the playoffs. Having more wins and not making the playoffs this season isn't a reason to keep Smith. It would be an acceptance of long-term mediocrity, which is where this team is heading.