Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maorifalcon

And So Comes A New Breed Of Nfl Player - Watch This Space

9 posts in this topic

All Aboard the Hayne Plane.

Rugby League superstar Jarryd Hayne is the cream of the crop and an Elite talent in the Hardest Footy competition in the world. He is coming across to give a fair crack at playing in the NFL. He would be an Awesome ST gunner, Potential RB/WR and maybe a Starter quality FS.

Watch this space, if it pans out there will be more.

https://www.youtube....h?v=2_qVQAFtMOU

Unless he knows the game of American football already I don't see he could learn enough to play FS on defense. There is too much instant recognition required especially at safety.

Maybe RB/WR where he knows the play and what he is supposed to do.

"Rugby League superstar Jarryd Hayne is the cream of the crop and an Elite talent in the Hardest Footy competition in the world. He is coming across to give a fair crack at playing in the NFL. He would be an Awesome ST gunner, Potential RB/WR and maybe a Starter quality FS."

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa x1000

I am Australian and I have seriously NEVER heard of this so called 'elite talent' and rugby league is an awful awful sport which still plays second fiddle to union as being the joke of the rugby code.

Don't believe this beat up from the media because it is nothing more than a publicity stunt.

Being a special teams gunner would be his highest potential and even that is being super generous

That's not a new breed of NFL player.

Dudes who play other sports and can't crack an NFL roster have been around for a couple of decades...at least.

"Rugby League superstar Jarryd Hayne is the cream of the crop and an Elite talent in the Hardest Footy competition in the world. He is coming across to give a fair crack at playing in the NFL. He would be an Awesome ST gunner, Potential RB/WR and maybe a Starter quality FS."

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa x1000

I am Australian and I have seriously NEVER heard of this so called 'elite talent' and rugby league is an awful awful sport which still plays second fiddle to union as being the joke of the rugby code.

Don't believe this beat up from the media because it is nothing more than a publicity stunt.

Being a special teams gunner would be his highest potential and even that is being super generous

Are you kidding? Hayne won the state of origin for NSW almost on his own! He is a great player. And the NRL is twice as good as the union in oz in terms of talent!

Hayne will do well in the NFL. See him as a Josh Cribbs type kick returner but think he could be good on O too as a RB.

Never has a player of his quality tryed to make it in the NFL, will be interesting!