Post Game Interview

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

I wanna see a press conference where one of those guys picks up and slams the podium and starts calling people out...lol

That wont happen with this soft bunch.

There were moments where it looked like Matt Ryan was about to start throwing tantrum and start crying and cursing people about.

I wanna see a press conference when a player, maybe even a coach shows something! Emotion, fight, something.... I wonder for how many players it's okay and its back to their luxurious condo after these losses and how many players it's the pain we diehard fans share and its back to work.

I wanna see a press conference when a player, maybe even a coach shows something! Emotion, fight, something.... I wonder for how many players it's okay and its back to their luxurious condo after these losses and how many players it's the pain we diehard fans share and its back to work.

Team is way too soft. Too many team captain's and choir boys. Not to mention Smith has no fire or passion.

This is part of what is hurting this team - it is so emotionally down right now that it is letting drops and big plays by other teams just destroy it.

One of the greatest hidden elements to a winning team is momentum. Unfortunately, we are about to face a team with a lot of it next week. It will be important for us to have a strong opening drive if we have any chance.

Guest facelessman07

Has Mike Smith tipped his hat yet? Hopefully at the end of this season his head will roll along with his hat when he tips it.

He's tipped so many hats at this point I don't think he has any left to tip

They both looked sad. Wouldn't surprise me if Arthur already told Smith he was out and Matt knows. May be reaching here but that team looked defeated way earlier than ever. Kinda like they saw an end coming. Yeah I'm probably reaching here.

Yeah man, I don't think Arthur would pull the trigger mid-season. Lets just say I would be extremely surprised if it ever happened. Like I don't see it as a realistic possibility in anyway whatsoever.

I want to see someone pick up the microphone and scream into it. NObody seems to be pissed off enougb

Heck, Ryan looked dam close to do it today. This loss really hit him hard. I hate to say it, but a couple more of these and don't be surprised if he's asking for a trade before next season.

Coach Smith said after Sunday's 27-13 loss to the Bears, his club's third straight, that "nothing is off the table" in terms of what he will do to help his squad get better.

How about giving more touches to your most explosive RB Antone Smith!!! You give him 3 and he has a touchdown! Wonder if you gave him 10-15

Yeah man, I don't think Arthur would pull the trigger mid-season. Lets just say I would be extremely surprised if it ever happened. Like I don't see it as a realistic possibility in anyway whatsoever.

I posted this just now in another thread l. Fire Smith now and we probably play like ****. Keep Smith and we play like ****. What's the difference? I just haven't seen Smith or Ryan like that before. Both completely demoralized. The entire team and fan base was. It was obvious. I don't even get upset anymore. 3rd and 15 conversions aren't even a bit shocking. Essentially benching the only person who scores consistently is expected. Week in and week out its always the same so I see no difference in releasing or keeping people.

There was one person on this team that this game meant something to and we get him the ball once. Steve Smith went ham against Car and for good reason. Hester had one catch for 23 yards. That's almost half of what Ryan had the first half. That's needs to be discussed as well. Incompetence throughout in every area.

Edited by Krammmit

I posted this just now in another thread l. Fire Smith now and we probably play like ****. Keep Smith and we play like ****. What's the difference? I just haven't seen Smith or Ryan like that before. Both completely demoralized. The entire team and fan base was. It was obvious. I don't even get upset anymore. 3rd and 15 conversions aren't even a bit shocking. Essentially benching the only person who scores consistently is expected. Week in and week out its always the same so I see no difference in releasing or keeping people.

Unfortunately, if this is continued not only will the lose a fanbase, money, etc. but Matt Ryan is seriously in a position to get hurt, along with other players. You can see it clearly in the way they are starting to avoid being hit