*** Official All Your Fire Smittiot Posts Thread ***

Bawse

COACHING CHANGE  

177 members have voted

1. 1. COULD A COACHING CHANGE TURN THIS YEARS SEASON AROUND?

• Yes: Tice could do it
    • Yes: Robiskie could do it
    • Yes: Koetter could do it
    • Yes: Nolan could do it
    • No, we are done for no matter who is coaching

We are going to find out, one way or another.

lol figured you would find an easy way out of it. Lol. All I see is premature super bowl talk yet this team hasn't even qualified for the playoffs yet. At least wait until after tomorrow before beginning that talk because if they lose you will be looking silly and feeling salty.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol figured you would find an easy way out of it. Lol. All I see is premature super bowl talk yet this team hasn't even qualified for the playoffs yet. At least wait until after tomorrow before beginning that talk because if they lose you will be looking silly and feeling salty.

ya_boi, normally agree with you, but you're hardly a fan of the team if you aren't picturing a super bowl run right now. Always disappointed by a loss, this one will at least have the consolation prize of a top ten pick.

Who cares how "realistic" it is? If there's not a part of you that hopes for the most improbable playoff run ever, then you need to stop watching football, because a critical part of you has died.

If it's more important for Smith to be fired than to win the super bowl, you're doing this fan thing wrong.

ya_boi, normally agree with you, but you're hardly a fan of the team if you aren't picturing a super bowl run right now. Always disappointed by a loss, this one will at least have the consolation prize of a top ten pick.

Who cares how "realistic" it is? If there's not a part of you that hopes for the most improbable playoff run ever, then you need to stop watching football, because a critical part of you has died.

If it's more important for Smith to be fired than to win the super bowl, you're doing this fan thing wrong.

call me what you want. Truly don't care at this point, as you can see on my avi. And don't make an assumption that I never have hope for a playoff run. I simply said make the playoffs first. I mean ****, can't make a playoff run without making the playoffs right. So please keep your judgment of me to yourself unless you fully know what you are talking about. Your assumptions will only go so far.

I only mentioned him being gone a few times, that's all. But you wouldn't know that because you are busy making assumptions about how I have approached the entire situation. It's amazing how you flipped "make the playoffs first" into something not even remotely close to being what I feel.

What are all of you Smith haters going to do if this team makes a deep run in the playoffs? Everyone complained that he could only win in the regular season. What if he flips the script?

I want him gone even if we win the SB. Of course that's not gonna happen on both levels, but if we do win a SB it will be in spite of Smith not because of him.

call me what you want. Truly don't care at this point, as you can see on my avi. And don't make an assumption that I never have hope for a playoff run. I simply said make the playoffs first. I mean ****, can't make a playoff run without making the playoffs right. So please keep your judgment of me to yourself unless you fully know what you are talking about. Your assumptions will only go so far.

I only mentioned him being gone a few times, that's all. But you wouldn't know that because you are busy making assumptions about how I have approached the entire situation. It's amazing how you flipped "make the playoffs first" into something not even remotely close to being what I feel.

I'm sorry. My goal here on TATF has always been to disagree without being disagreeable and I didn't succeed this time.

The last line about, wanting Smith fired over winning a super bowl, was not directed at you, but I didn't make that clear.

What I should have done is talk about myself, I didn't do that. My apologies.

I'm sorry. My goal here on TATF has always been to disagree without being disagreeable and I didn't succeed this time.

The last line about, wanting Smith fired over winning a super bowl, was not directed at you, but I didn't make that clear.

What I should have done is talk about myself, I didn't do that. My apologies.

Yeah that was a major fail.

I wasn't trying to find an easy way out. It's football. Anything can happen. I'm just a fan of the Falcons and I hope they win on Sunday and continue to win throughout the playoffs.

I'm just not one of those people that's going to root for this team to lose because they think it will get Mike Smith fired, or because we could get a higher draft pick.

I just want the Falcons to win. That's it.

I wasn't trying to find an easy way out. It's football. Anything can happen. I'm just a fan of the Falcons and I hope they win on Sunday and continue to win throughout the playoffs.

I'm just not one of those people that's going to root for this team to lose because they think it will get Mike Smith fired, or because we could get a higher draft pick.

I just want the Falcons to win. That's it.

I hope that's what all fans want. My message is not to put them in the Super Bowl when they haven't even qualified for the playoffs yet. Once they are a playoff team we all should actually discuss what can happen. Now is just too soon because if they lose all of yall talking about a super bowl right now will be extremely crushed. May seem like I'm bashing you but the reality that they aren't in the playoffs just yet needs to be realized

Guest facelessman07

I hope that's what all fans want. My message is not to put them in the Super Bowl when they haven't even qualified for the playoffs yet. Once they are a playoff team we all should actually discuss what can happen. Now is just too soon because if they lose all of yall talking about a super bowl right now will be extremely crushed. May seem like I'm bashing you but the reality that they aren't in the playoffs just yet needs to be realized

Lol this **** happens nearly every year, yet they continue to do it

Guest facelessman07

You mean fans get excited and somewhat fanatical about the team they love? How dare they!!

No....Super Bowl talk. Rationalizing we can somehow beat the same teams that have spanked us in the regular season

Nothing wrong with getting excited but I find the above to be a bit....lunatical

No....Super Bowl talk. Rationalizing we can somehow beat the same teams that have spanked us in the regular season

Nothing wrong with getting excited but I find the above to be a bit....lunatical

some of the analysing that comes is absolutely hilarious. Such and such beat this team so yeah we can beat them. Yadda yadda. All I'm saying is make the playoffs first then talk. You, me, 2k5, Tuggle'2 and everyone else know that if they lose tomorrow thus board will be insane and the threads will come from the same exact ones already placing them in the Super Bowl

Nope. My attitude didn't change because of 1 win. I think people's attitude has slowly shifted back towards a pro Smith view because of the way the Falcons have played the past several weeks.

Whenever this team can play like pros for more than one half, maybe people would buy back into "the process."

Hammer of the gods time..........Pantys are a good team right now but I just think they gonna see a tough road tomorrow, just got a good feeling we got this, and I would love nothing better than to rock out Cinderella's slippers.....

Winning the Division and ending the season for Nola AND Carolina would just be awesome.

Who 'spanked' us exactly this year? I can only think of Bengals and maybe Ravens and neither of them will keep us out of a SB no matter what.

Guest facelessman07

Who 'spanked' us exactly this year? I can only think of Bengals and maybe Ravens and neither of them will keep us out of a SB no matter what.

You & I won't see eye to eye on it anyway

Guest facelessman07

Probably not, i'm still curious though. I'm assuming you're talking about GB, Browns, Lions etc. We barely lost to any of them though, wouldn't have if our coaches had us playing like we did last week.

The scoreboard is not the most indicative stat

It's the play on the field