Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bawse

*** Official All Your Fire Smittiot Posts Thread ***

COACHING CHANGE   177 members have voted

1. 1. COULD A COACHING CHANGE TURN THIS YEARS SEASON AROUND?

• Yes: Tice could do it
    • Yes: Robiskie could do it
    • Yes: Koetter could do it
    • Yes: Nolan could do it
    • No, we are done for no matter who is coaching

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,021 posts in this topic

Got called a fake fan a few times(at least 5 or 6 times) this week just for saying the Super Bowl talk is premature and need to wait until the team reaches the playoffs before getting hopes up. Guess I get the last laugh and **** you on this one

Shraeder is becoming charles johnsons bytch. Same as last year with true blood. Topd you guys were in a dire need of an RT.

B..bb......BUT THE PFF GRADES!!

Lol at peeps who rely on those

I remember people being called fake fans or not true fans because they saw Mike Smith's shortcomings a couple of years ago.

I was one of them as well

New GM, New Head Coach, New Offensive Coordinator, New Defensive Coordinator

If they don't get a new one, none of the rest will matter. If you don't have good enough players to actually execute game plans then I don't care how good of a coach you are, you aren't going to win.

I'm over them losing already. I'm excited to see what happens next. To finally be rid of smith, Td, and the rest will be a breath of fresh air.

If they don't get a new one, none of the rest will matter. If you don't have good enough players to actually execute game plans then I don't care how good of a coach you are, you aren't going to win.

How about the fact that you can't evaluate your talent when good players ride the bench while worthless vets and feelgood players receive all of the snaps?

Clearly there was enough talent to get ahead in several games that if not for lousy coaching and clock management, would have resulted in a winning season and a division title.

Smith has to be the first to go because it is 100% clear he can't get it done. The rest are still a question mark.

Why?

It's not like this board would lose a mega-whining thread.

Are you saying that you want Smith to stay and this topic is unwarranted whining?

Are you saying that you want Smith to stay and this topic is unwarranted whining?

No I'm saying that worrying about losing this thread is laughable.

No I'm saying that worrying about losing this thread is laughable.

True. Had someone not cried about it and created a tug of war over the topic, I doubt it would be such a big deal.

No, I think it was a good idea to combine all of the Fire Smith threads.

I'm a little embarrassed for fans from other teams to read such an immature title, but you can't keep the crazy relatives in the backroom all of the time.

This is NFL football. NFL football fans don't sip their tea and respond politely and with a level head. If they did, they wouldn't be "fans."

I doubt anyone on the Fire Smith train haven't said the exact words of the title or at least a variation, if not worse.

This is NFL football. NFL football fans don't sip their tea and respond politely and with a level head. If they did, they wouldn't be "fans."

I doubt anyone on the Fire Smith train haven't said the exact words of the title or at least a variation, if not worse.

I think it's more about mental resources.

You don't have to call names if you have a real argument.

But I'll go you one better. I doubt anybody on the Don't Fire Smith train has been innocent of similar thoughts at some point during the season.

Lornoth and Atlsport like this

I think it's more about mental resources.

You don't have to call names if you have a real argument.

But I'll go you one better. I doubt anybody on the Don't Fire Smith train has been innocent of similar thoughts at some point during the season.

That's exactly what it comes down to. I pointed out that Smith wouldn't be the guy at a moment when some were claiming '10 yds from the SB.' The best that a few of them could come up with was some name calling. I've seen this coming for over two seasons now.

rounz likes this

That's exactly what it comes down to. I pointed out that Smith wouldn't be the guy at a moment when some were claiming '10 yds from the SB.' The best that a few of them could come up with was some name calling. I've seen this coming for over two seasons now.

By the way, I HATED that mantra of "10 yards away from the Super Bowl", as if everything was gonna play out exactly the same way the next year except we would get the ten extra yards.