Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bawse

*** Official All Your Fire Smittiot Posts Thread ***

COACHING CHANGE   177 members have voted

1. 1. COULD A COACHING CHANGE TURN THIS YEARS SEASON AROUND?

• Yes: Tice could do it
    • Yes: Robiskie could do it
    • Yes: Koetter could do it
    • Yes: Nolan could do it
    • No, we are done for no matter who is coaching

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,021 posts in this topic

No hate for the guy himself. Definitely hate him coaching my favorite team in sports.

"Fire Mike Smith" Pin it, Mods. Should also be in big bold letters in the AJC.

The AJC would never do that. That would require having balls.

Blank is a measured man. Likes to think things through. I was convinced that Smitty and TD were probably done but that it wouldn't happen until after the season. Losing like this, at home, to fall to 2-4 though?

I still don't think it happens in season, but it's becoming more and more of a possibility. This is an absolutely pathetic performance and three in a row. He's going to be IRATE!

Yes, the Bucs are a gimme. They've lost by 30 twice this year, once by us.

I've been on the "get rid of Mike Smith" train ever since he said sacking the QB is an underrated ordeal for the NFL. I feel like the only reason why he's here now is because the playes lobbied and begged for Mike Smith to stay. But it seems that Mike Smith is okay with mediocrity. Never gets riled up. He's just lost his locker room. Trying to blitz every other play because we don't have a pass rush is a piss poor way to cover that up. It's been what, 6 years and the only pass rusher we had was John Abraham.

The city of Atlanta just gave up on the falcons today and there are 10 games left... Blank needs to do SOMETHING... what... i don't know

The city of Atlanta just gave up on the falcons today and there are 10 games left... Blank needs to do SOMETHING... what... i don't know

That's why I really think it happens after this game. Fan interest is gone already and we have a lot of home games left

Hopefully. Just replace him with Koetter, Tice, or Nolan. It couldn't get worse at this point. It's clear he has lost these guys.

That would be a no to Nolan.

If he cares at all about the fans, he cans smith and everyone else tonight/tomorrow. I mean we aren't just talking about a few fans being upset, we are talking about the entire dome being bears fans. I mean what more do you need to see to fire someone?

I'm done with him as a coach. He has brought this team to one of the worst in the leauge. Just sign your name if you want him gone. No other comments. Hopefully this can get pinned

I'm done with him as a coach. He has brought this team to one of the worst in the leauge. Just sign your name if you want him gone. No other comments. Hopefully this can get pinned