Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bawse

*** Official All Your Fire Smittiot Posts Thread ***

COACHING CHANGE   177 members have voted

1. 1. COULD A COACHING CHANGE TURN THIS YEARS SEASON AROUND?

• Yes: Tice could do it
    • Yes: Robiskie could do it
    • Yes: Koetter could do it
    • Yes: Nolan could do it
    • No, we are done for no matter who is coaching

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,021 posts in this topic

Once we're eliminated from the playoffs go ahead and clean house so we can get an early start because this is pathetic.

The team is coming out flat too much...

If this *********** is on the sidelines after this game, this franchise is not getting another dime of my money or a minute of airtime from my eyes. Time to nut up as fans and get the change that's needed.

I just said in the other thread before seeing this one we should start a petition to have their ***** fired. I'm sick of this and refuse to sit here and watch this garbage any longer until they are fired. It's shameful what they have put on the field year after year. I mean are we just going to sit here and whine on a message board or be loud and at least try and be heard?

For the first time in years I just didn't even care about our game. Sure, I was going to and have watched it. But I usually get excited/nervous before every game and today, it didn't happen for the first time.

I think I'm not alone and judging by the crowd noise, the season ticket holders gave their tickets up as well.

I think Blank comes to his senses and realizes it's not happening this year, and Smith hit the road by tomorrow

mjqvi and yae! dan Quinn like this

Would be deadly with him and Matt in the No-Huddle because of speed, and we don't use that either

Exactly what the **** happened to the no huddle? You know that thing that worked so well for us? It's missing in action just like the f'n brains of this operation. And ryan sacked again as I type this...god will this EVER end?

But Smith will correct our issues after the game like he promises in every press conference after every other loss

yae! dan Quinn likes this

I hope and pray for the same thing bur won't believe it until I see it because I was certain Braves manager Frediot was gone but he is still there.

The fans are cheering for the bears to the point that it sounds like they are in chicago and the bears players are asking for noise IN OUR HOUSE. My god I've never been so ashamed to call myself a falcons fan. If blank doesn't do something and do it quick he runs the risk of losing half of his fan base really quickly.

Ezekiel 25:17 and PokerSteve like this

After this game? Or at the end of the season bc of this game?

This game.

Blank gave everyone a second chance and it's clear nothing improved. He can make a desperation move at this point or lose out on any excitement the rest of this season. That includes tickets sales, merchandise sales, and national coverage.

hopefully Arthur comes down right now and fires him on the spot, that is the only way I watch another " Falcons effort this year " which has been totally piss poo r