Falcons' Antone Smith Increasing Value With Every Touch

clownorg

Bottom line no way Antone stays here, he is probably going to wind up a Taint and they will plug him back into the Sproles role and he fks us hard twice a year for about 3 years while laughing at us all the way to the bank...he is starting to get national attention, as he should. We squandered him.

Bottom line no way Antone stays here, he is probably going to wind up a Taint and they will plug him back into the Sproles role and he fks us hard twice a year for about 3 years while laughing at us all the way to the bank...he is starting to get national attention, as he should. We squandered him.

Ugh, this is exactly what is going to happen.

I don't always agree with you FreeBird, but you be right on this. Taints will butt F**k us so hard turds will just slide out of out buttholes.

I don't know why you're so hostile towards me lately. I've been nothing but a southern prince to you. sad.png

Put the ban hamma on him Mono. He's a freakin lawyer that belongs over on ABF. J/K Drake.

Anyway, I love Tone. Re-sign him now. You want explosive? He's explosive and can play gunna with the best of em.

And who was it that said they don't like nicknames? Whoever it was, ban him too.

The way they've been using him in a very limited role...

He has every right to leave at the end of the season for a true #2 back somewhere else..

I wouldn't even be mad at him if he did decide to leave for more cash..

If his reps don't increase, pretty sure it'll be a easy decision for him at the end of the year.

you know smitty he can only count to 5 so he needs to make sure to bench tone after his one carry otherwise he wouldnt be able to note down and commend each explosive in the game, "

"when i say explosive, i mean plays over 20 yards and when i mean plays over 20 yds i mean the plays that explode" Smittiott

guys a simple minded crumb