Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maorifalcon

Is Td On The Phone Looking To Trade For A Pass Rusher?

30 posts in this topic

I think besides passrush the D was tolerable. We need that passrusher, I'd be willing to give a second for a true talent. Give Nolan a fricken bone TD

F that, it's too late for that noise. If he goes anywhere near a phone trying to sell away a future he's not going to be a part of, punch that mofo.

Something I recall him talking about that was very disturbing was about how demanding the job of NFL GM was and how it took so much time away from doing other things. I think it's time he go do those other things then. He's a good talker, not a good GM.

I think besides passrush the D was tolerable. We need that passrusher, I'd be willing to give a second for a true talent. Give Nolan a fricken bone TD

D was tolerable except for Alford and the pass rush.

I hope not. Our new GM will need a full draft's worth of picks.

Yeah, this. I don't want him spending picks. Just call it safe so Matt stays healthy and I'm good.

I've been saying it forever, but I never saw us as contenders this year anyway. I think we were/are a year off.

Yeah, this. I don't want him spending picks. Just call it safe so Matt stays healthy and I'm good.

I've been saying it forever, but I never saw us as contenders this year anyway. I think we were/are a year off.

A year away Tuggle after 40 + years of mediocrity I don't think a year away will cut if for some of the faithful on this board I mean after today's loss I can see and feel alot on this board have lost all fight and have the white flag half way up the flag pole already.

Me I keep banging my head against the wall and hope for a better performance next week but unlike alot on here you'll never hear the defeatist garbage that alot of people sprout off on and without alot to back it up.

Some fans make me laugh they come out with the obvious but I'll be darned if they have anything constructive to fix it though.I don't mind criticism but as long as there is some foundation behind it.

Blank would be a moron if he allowed TD to make any major roster moves now. TD is a lame duck. No sense in him screwing the roster up even further, for the new GM.

A year away Tuggle after 40 + years of mediocrity I don't think a year away will cut if for some of the faithful on this board I mean after today's loss I can see and feel alot on this board have lost all fight and have the white flag half way up the flag pole already.

Me I keep banging my head against the wall and hope for a better performance next week but unlike alot on here you'll never hear the defeatist garbage that alot of people sprout off on and without alot to back it up.

Some fans make me laugh they come out with the obvious but I'll be darned if they have anything constructive to fix it though.I don't mind criticism but as long as there is some foundation behind it.

The Falcons have really lost the power to make me angry. They lost that power a long long time ago. I can be disappointed for a little bit, but that's it. The 80s and 90s beat the negative emotions out of me. I obviously love them very much and love discussing them, I just am incapable of actually getting upset anymore.