Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirtybird#11

Random Thoughts With Db11

14 posts in this topic

Why did skittles change their green flavor from lime to green apple? I mean I already have to suffer through jolly rancher being green apple an now I have to eat green apple skittles... Please change these back!

Why does Spongebob suck? I remember way back when the show was great! It had loads of funny moments, and squid wards character was so well written with the perfect amount of dry humor. Now all the show contains is stupidity to the max degree...

Women? I'll never get them

What's with all the white girl songs on the radio now-a-days? I mean I turn on the radio to hear that everyone is "All About That Bass" an then I switch the channel an Im forced to "Shake It Off". If you got either of those references you must feel my pain...

How come school couldn't be later? I mean I wake up at 6 in the morning to get ready for school.... That's not cool! I mean I love breakfast, but that's too early for me to eat anything so I'm forced to starve till lunch! Would it really kill someone to move school back till 9? I mean honestly I would love to sleep till 7.

What does Mike Hard Lemonade taste like? I'm not old enough to pass or crack a bottle so I'm curious... I don't plan on drinking any time soon I just think it seems like a nice beverage.

Smoking... Why people why? It's literally nasty! I mean you are practically tossing ashes at your lungs by smoking, and plus you smell like complete crap.... An thaf stuff is strongly scented an hard to get rid of!

That's all my random thoughts for now... Deuces! ~DB11

Bill Brasky and Falconcheff like this

I suppose this is as good a place as any to ask. Why is the Enter and Exit on the wrong side when you're walking into a Walmart? You always walk to the right and enter on the right, that's what we all learned from our first day in elementary school. Why then does Walmart insist that you Enter and Exit on the left side? **** off, Walmart.

I suppose this is as good a place as any to ask. Why is the Enter and Exit on the wrong side when you're walking into a Walmart? You always walk to the right and enter on the right, that's what we all learned from our first day in elementary school. Why then does Walmart insist that you Enter and Exit on the left side? **** off, Walmart.

There are sensors on both sides of both doors, so you can enter and exit both ways. When you consider the IQ and social status of most Walmart patrons, it doesn't matter.

Checkout lanes are in the middle, the doors are set up so exiting customers dont have to cross paths with entering customers.

They will always have you enter in the outer most doors, you just keep entering on the left side of the building or your store only has one entrance. Target is the same way.